[Vitality Caster] Vitality Storm - Vitality based Storm Totem Conjurer

Does player’s cast speed bonus apply it’s effect on Storm Totems? Or player-scales pets obtain only +% damage type bonuses?

Only this.

As I recall even flat damage from Blood of Dreeg and Word of Renewal won’t benefit melee attacks of pets like Nemesis and Deathstalker

I’ve took a break for a while and just started playing again, so when I noticed that you are using Master of Death instead of Harbinger of Souls in the Ritualist build I have to ask is this an error or are the ingame tooltips wrong and are Totems considered pets now?

Lots of builds take master of death simply for the OA, DA, and vitality resistances that is applied to you, and not exclusively for the pet stat bonuses. Totems are player damage scaled pets which means they gain no effects from pet scaled bonuses. The tool tips are very descriptive about this.

So just for the OA and vit res? Okay thanks!

I am really liking this build.
Currently lvl 38 in vet hc, and I am wondering about:

Manticore devotion.

Is it just used for the RR?
Otherwise, the poison devotion seems not useful.

Thoughts?

The Conjurer looks interesting, do you have a leveling and devotion guide for it?

its a conjurer. it levels at its own xD

u can go devouring swarm + grasping vines + curse of frailty
and get rend as devotion
it will bring u through veteran

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4VxMwYrZ

u can start pumping mastery bar to gain more hp whenever u want

bleed has massive early RR
when u get to storm totem u can switch to vitality and remove grasping vines
(will of ratosh devotion)

hello,i am a new player and i am following this build, lvl 32 right now (conjurer) , could you help me with devotions, in which order should i choose them?