Voice actor for Sahdina?

I could swear I know whose voice that is, but I can’t for the life of me place it. Does anyone know who did Sahdina’s voice work? IMDB only lists a few of the actors and none of them appear to be her. It’s been bugging me since launch.

did you check the ingame end credits for a familiar name? - there is a button on the menu
*no clue who it is btw

I did but they went by so fast I couldn’t catch them all. No name jumped out at me. I’d have to watch it numerous times to try to write them all down and then IMDB them all. I figured I’d ask here first.

Maybe this helps…

2 Likes

I wonder why Kent Clark is listed twice. Maybe the 2nd one is a typo and they actually meant Clark Kent… :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I looked up the female names

• Obehi Janice: Anasteria
  • Helen McWilliams: ???
  • Hannah Risser-Sperry: Guardian Syndia
  • Kylie Sullivan: ???
  • Alexandra Douglass: ???
  • Ally Dixon: Amala Torven / Aurin / Alain / Seer Laurna
  • Carrie Drovdlic: Malostria / Larria
  • Kris Carr: Korinia
  • Lynne Ennis: Garadia
  • Heather Masters: Byscilla / Kanatha / Daila / Inarah the Afflicted / Witch God Cultist
  • Felecia Angelle: Kira / Korvaak’s Chosen

So unless one of the voice actresses also voiced Sahdina in addition to their other roles, this leaves only Helen McWilliams, Kylie Sullivan and Alexandra Douglass.
McWilliams and Sullivan appear in other games, but in case of Douglass, I couldn’t find anything about her at all, at least not in a voice acting context. Maybe her name is mistyped, there is a voice actress named Alexandra Douglas but her wiki and imdb pages don’t list Grim Dawn.

1 Like

Well, not everyone who provided voices are actors/actresses so wouldn’t be listed in IMDB.

That’s more a matter of documentation, ie. if someone feels like adding them to the database. I don’t think it happens automatically. Plenty of non-actors have an IMDB page, even Grava got one. But although he voiced Harvey the Drifter someone in GD, his only work listed on his page is designer for Marvel Puzzle Quest.

Except that isn’t Grava. a) the name is spelt without an “e” on the end and b) they look totally different.

Grava

Josh Galvin

then why is Grava aka Josh Glavine listed in the GD voice actor credits, while this Josh Galvin guy isn’t?

Afaik, Grava voiced Harvey. This Mr Galvin has nothing to do with Grim Dawn, I wonder how you came up with this guy…

Simply googled Josh Galvine and then went to the IMDB to find the other one which is what google throws up. Josh Galvine doesn’t have an IMDB listing.

you mistyped his name. Our Josh’s name is Glavine, with the L before the A.

btw I think I was wrong about Harvey, he doesnt actually have any voice lines. I read somewhere that he did but thats apparently not the case. So Grava voiced someone else, no idea who.

edit: OK my confusion about Harvey came from a thread that said Grava voiced over Harvey’s lines, but he only did that once during a live stream for the comedic effect, not for actual in-game content.

Oops, so I did. :woman_facepalming:

Grava also did some voice work in Titan Quest as well.

1 Like

I’ve been able to find voice clips for some of them and can rule them out:
Heather Masters
Ally Dixon
Lynne Ennis
Obehi Janice
Felecia Angelle
Kris Carr
Carrie Drovdlic

So, as stated above, that leaves us with Helen McWilliams, Kylie Sullivan and Alexandra Douglass… plus Hannah Risser-Sperry. Thanks, all. Mystery not solved, but whittled down at least.

1 Like