Walking on water

Would look astounding in the game if villagers could walk across the water when it’s frozen. Then maybe if you timed it wrong get a drowned person washed up on the shore? Plus it would then be possible to explore any permanently dark areas in the middle of large lakes. I’m ancient btw and know nothing about the difficulties of game design so forgive my ignorance if this idea is just ludicrous. :slightly_smiling_face: Loving the game anyway. Whatever you come up with will be fine by me.

Water physics on this platform are challenging and not in the near term works the devs say roundaboutly

Bridges, Rivers, and Lakes. I noticed a lake where there appears to be an island in the middle which turned into the thought of - could bridges be built and then the realization that the game has lakes but no rivers … so if bridges are possible then can rivers be added as well.

Theres a small island off the lake shore of my latest large village map at almost 1k pop. I’d love if I could somehow build things on it. Bridges would be cool.

Not happening before full release of the game and maybe never.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.