Want to finally play start to finish

@powbam

That actually makes sense, I’m going to play through on Veteran the nexttime and then Ultimate just to get a feel before I do HC but I guess I Really have nothing to lose

@CairnBridgeRepairGuy

Appreciate the offer, I prefer solo self found so I can get used to trying to figure out how to get stuff. :slight_smile:

I’ve had to go back and farm Cronleys area for a bunch of dynamite, was running low, seems like it’s used a lot in the game haha.

Do you have the Forgotten Gods expansion? If so just take the rift to FG and the blacksmith in the first area will allow you to craft Dynamite - otherwise you can also craft Dynamite at the blacksmith in Homestead.

Yes I have the expansions. :slight_smile:

Oh, I didn’t think about crafting them haha. Good call, I’ll take a peek. :slight_smile:

Curious, I’m doing “The Conflagration” area and the stuff on the ground deals pretty insane damage, I can’t say I’ve died to it but it’s come close… My Vitality Res is 80%, my Ether is 25% and Chaos is 51%, what do I need to improve to not have that destroy like 1/7th of my life every second I’m on it?

Also, on the map on grimtools there’s a shrine but it’s not in the game for that same location?

Aether floor damage is % Health Reduction damage, so you can’t resist it. You can reduce it with % Damage Absorption such as from Maiven’s Shield of Protection or by using an Aether Cluster.

Ah ok thanks, that will be good to know for when I play HC / Veteran, that stuff hurts really bad lol

Thought I was being very explorative and looking for everything, somehow I missed this set of quests here I had to google how to get past the stone as I’d seen one before but couldn’t figure it out… Now I have to go back and do them all, makes me wonder what else I’m missing. xD CAn’t give up a skill and attribute point!

Found a bunch of new gear, damage is off the charts, the belt was a giant upgrade. Currently on my way to Fort Ikon? Going to backtrack and get that side quest done first however.

current gear/build

I think all blacksmiths except the ones in devils crossing (duncan/angrim) can craft dynamite.

Getting oathkeeper class soon? I’d scrap the points in the hellfire mine btw and would put them in flame touch and the regular mine instead.

I didn’t know if I should get oathkeeper until I decided to do the Spin game. I’ll re-arrange my skills later today when I play again. ":smiley:

you can do OK anyway, like Judgments hearth of wrath, Vire might’s volcanic strike, and the Empyrion guardiands. Lots of fun!

I decided to take all the points out of hellfire mine and just smash the oathkeeper leveling up for stats, I like the result. Current build is this just hit Fort Ikon.

You could get one point in Vire might just for moving around faster