Warden Krieg in Ultimate 1.1.4 patch

There is. The scaling is governed by a bio file, and thus it can be adjusted vithout changing the levels

skill damage scaling is governed by the skill level and to some extent stats. skill levels are usually given as mlvl/x+1. Adjusting the x in the dbr is trivial. Finally, individual values on monster skills can be changed too to scale less or more.

You mean every step of the scaling? What i mean is, if there is a set “power” of the monster in normal and a scaling set to made it more powerful in elite, the result in ultimate will be predetermined, unless you manually change its level.

Some monsters have different, beefier versionsthat only spawn in elite/ultimate, like Alcohol, Lord Executive… err Alkamos. But I suggest you look at the files yourself. Asset manager can unpack everything neatly for you.

i am so happy they made krieg stronger. This is some justice for Ultimate! :wink: Now i cant wait to try the other bosses!

Yeah ult was def buffed too. Unfortunate for the newer players who will now have to stop progression to go farm lower lvl content for gear to progress and/or make sure they are using 100% fully optimized cookie cutter builds for the class they chose.

However, it does seem to be making these people who already have access to any gear they want via GD stash or the fact theyve been playing for years super special that they can now do things that others are stuggling with lmao. So I guess theres that

Yeah, GD stashers ain’t gonna care anyway - they will figure out a way to do sub 5 min Crucible runs anyway :slight_smile:

Skeleton defiler did ultimate krieg rather well, with completely ssf playstyle using empowered ravager barb, og’napesh, and L65 tier faction gear. Rest of the slots were an assortment of rares.

Krieg has never been an issue for non melee builds.
His attack pattern favours ranged combat.

I’m playing self found and dropping repeatedly on Ultimate (though again, that’s the price you pay for skipping difficulties so I regret nothing).

Seriously another shotgun?

Cant we have more Aleksander like abilities where you can side step it if you predict it right? Meteorite is such a well designed ability and well telegraphed…

and arches…

I think this shotgun skill shouldn’t be amazingly annoying, if only the cooldown wasn’t 3.5 secs long… I didn’t use to have any problems fighting Krieg with chars that killed the Loghorrean with ease, albeit they’re two completely different fights. Now, on the other hand, I’ve had two of my recently made chars die on ultimate without a chance in hell.
Maybe I shouldn’t have got into the fight in the first place, but damn… he’s definetly gotten stronger.
Sidenote: can’t go ranged no more.

So the bosses have been buffed just in time for my untwinked HC classless attempt. Sweet… :frowning:
Running veteran now feels like every alfa trash mob can oneshot you. Takes over a minute to kill the weakest heroes. Literally death by a thousand cuts… erm fireblasts.