Warehouses still overlaod and do not balance between warehouses

The left warehouse has 3642 out of a possible 1500 instorage. The right warehouse is empty.

I have one storehouse and it keeps telling me theres no room in it

because you have stuff UNCHECKED. so there is no where to store the stuff in your town.
Only uncheck items if you have at least 1 other place to store that item.

the storage building itself has space but you have food and raw items unchecked
so when that stuff shows up there is no place to put it because you are not allowing
it in yor only storage area even though the building itself has space.

I wish the error dialog showed WHAT ITEM was having trouble it would make
it so much more easier see just what is happening.

I had the same problem were storage was over filled. it happened with grain bins in my game before the one I am currently playing they seem OK in this one. Now I am having the same problem with root cellars in this game. One thing I noticed is in this game my grain storage is right by my fields but my root cellars are quite a bit further away. In my last game my root cellars were very close to my fields and the grain storage was way further away. Also it seems to be the end of year crops that are being over stuffed in the current game. A weird fluke is the farmers are actually going to one of the further root cellars not the closest cellar many times even when the close one is empty.

It’s unchecked to force them to store the other things that it’s saying there is no room for. It saying they can’t store produced goods, I have produced goods checked and food unchecked and a lot of space but it’s saying there is no room for produced goods when clearly there is plenty of room

Produced Goods can be anything that is created in your town. This could be food from farms/bakeries/etc, or items from manufacturing.

The current implementation is not ideal in that it doesn’t spell out which item specifically has nowhere to go, but that warning indicates that you have products in your town that have no available storage, either because it is all full or because you unchecked storing an item in every location it could go.

But all of my storage buildings have space

It doesn’t matter if you have space if you set all of your storage to never store, for example, Clothes (by unchecking it).

If a weaver tries to produce clothes, it will throw an error because there is nowhere to store it.

I have the same problem, where the game keeps telling me that there is no room in the storehouse. Only things I have unchecked are food (I have 4 root cellars, 3 of which are mostly empty) and grain (I still had 1 completely empty granary), so it was definitely not because I had items unchecked that had nowhere to go that I was getting this message… Actually tested if that was the problem by re-checking those goods to allow them into my storehouses (I had another one that was mostly empty aside from this one) and I still had this message popping up constantly.