Warhammer 40 000 Global conversion

Very impressed with the work that’s gone into this mod. I’ve only seen the smallest fraction of it so far, but I wanted to drop in and thank you for your hard work.

I love 40k! And i love Grim Dawn, combine them 2 together…I am in love thank you!

Wow incredible work !!

Thank you

Some people are really talented… congratz man!

Any chance you’ll add a campaign?

I’m amazed by his work so far. if i can ever be of any help let me know anytime. i’m a vet tester and a 3d Modeller.

Here are the project group details

Dude, The emperor smiles upon you. Love the mod.

This was released on my bday how the hell did i miss the full release.Man downloading now.

PS even with google translate you still type English better than me :grin:

Will this mod no longer be updated?

An update is not that likely, unfortunately

To bad it was an awesome mod.
Wish i knew how to mod :stuck_out_tongue:

i m working on my own commercial project with Unreal Engine 4, so if i will continue this mod it may be after 1-2 year, so…actually i need a money and dont have any time for mod for a while =(

3 Likes

That all makes sense and i completely understand. Hope it turns out great your project :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you)

So… is this still being worked on? I can’t explain how much I want to be able to summon a Dreadnaught!

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well to be fair it is now “after” 1-2 yrs …not sure what a dreadnaught would do or what it would replace though - Hellhound, Blightfiend or some other pet ?

Hm, no. He made that comment on the 17th April this year.

Oh yeah - sorry about that. It’s too early in the morning for me :grinning:

I know it’s been a while since this mod has been worked on, so, first, yeah the mod is a blast, been playing Dawn of Mastery for a while now and wanted to try something else. A worthy diversion to say the least, however, only one complaint, the components are still dropping in pieces and must be stacked manually and crafting them at the blacksmith is also in pieces, is there a way to fix this? Not a deal killer, but it is annoying. For now, my Pyromancer doesn’t mind.