Warhammer 40 000 Global conversion

Congrats on sticking it out. I remember reading some of your posts asking for animation help with the devs. I decided to give you a little shout out on the Steam GD forum to raise a little awareness for those who might be interested:

Always good to see impressive new mods arrive in GD.

2 Likes

This is extremely impressive. Im working on a Warhammer mod for terraria so being able to see weapons and armors in a game is such a motivation boost for me to continue. Can’t wait to see what you do with the enemies. (PS. Please make imperial guard summons :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Resurrected my account just to say that combining WH40K and GD is amazing and thank you for your hard work!

2 Likes

Well done. That “rapidfire” skill is pretty cool. Is it a beam type with shooting animation?

1 Like

@Emrakul The texture for salvaged gloves seems to be missing

1 Like

ok, thanks)

thx, yes it is))

1 Like

Came to say congratulations, but I hope you realize 3 dev posts in under 24 hours should be all the congrats you need.

My kids are spreading your YouTube video in their WH communities as I type.

поздравляю с хорошо выполненной работой

2 Likes

Yes i m very appreciate comment from developers, thank you a lot, thanks)

Congratulations to you. It was a titanic amount of work and time. Respect!

1 Like

Huge fan of 40k and have logged numerous hours into GD so this was a welcome addition. I am impressed with the work that has gone into it but I am curious as to the new classes. The conversion of rifles and shotguns into bolters/flamers/plasma is a great touch but I really do not see a reason to use them.

The psi-warrior skills still lean toward 2 hand melee advantage. The sorcerer (still labeled as necromancer for me) does not seem to have a reason to use them either. I liked the flame thrower but with the effect not being a standard attack, it does not benefit from attack buffs.

One of my major issues with GD is the bias toward melee builds. Range generally lacks and I was hoping for a classic Space Marine wielding a heavy bolter spec but I see no real skill advantages to go this route. Also, I have not come across any of the new heavy weapons and I was wondering at what level they appear in game?

1 Like

Hello,

Congratulation for the first release of this awesome project.
I’ve tested it, and it’s supa’great. And it feels so nice to ‘play’ with a space marine, bolters, etc .
I know it’s ‘only’ the first step of your mod, but woah : it’s impressive, fun, well rounded, and nicely packed.
The amount of work is incredible, especially for somone working more or less ‘alone’.

Thank you again for this gift, as Crate for the great game allowing such mod to exist.

Congratulation

PS i wont even compare your mod to a recent steam cashgrab pseudo WH40K neogame. Cause it would be trash and humiliating for those #@@^!#}}3& !!!

1 Like

The Emperor of Mankind approves.

3 Likes

I never played Warhammer games, mostly didn’t like the bulky armour style but this looks so amazing to me! I actually want to try it out.

1 Like

So far im level 30 and having a ton of fun. When version 2.0 comes out I have a feeling ill never play grimarrillion again.

1 Like

I don’t know why this doesn’t get more love.I haven’t started yet as i just noticed it today down the line.Quick question which version of grim do i need?Are this compatible with ver 1.1.5.1?

Yes It is compatible, i am not having any issue.

However i wanted to congratulate the author of this mod, there are many mods by Grim Dawn that contribute to tackling the game with a different approach than usual, and now i’m enjoying both the mod Reign Of Terror and this one.

He made the Grim Dawn a more shooter/arpg with the Warhammer 40k equipment, great job, keep it up!

Fantastic mod!. Keep up the great work. Thankyou

Very impressed with the work that’s gone into this mod. I’ve only seen the smallest fraction of it so far, but I wanted to drop in and thank you for your hard work.

I love 40k! And i love Grim Dawn, combine them 2 together…I am in love thank you!