Warlord or deathknight?

Having real trouble with this one (more of an annoyance lol!)

Im not sure who to play my new character as. Deathknight or warlord.

anyone got any views/thoughts to add and help me? xD

and if so, what builds are recommened?

THanks all!

I assume you want physical build. But what style?

For shield build or retaliation you generally want Warlord. Death Knight is good class for physical but generally if you plan to utilize some of the Necro active skills. For example WPS skills or Drain Essence retaliation. Or vitality Bone Harvest character. So depends on what you want…

1 Like

I wont pretend to know about synigerys and the like. Saying that, i guess im looking for 2 builds, One which is focused around damage, but with a little sustatianbltiy, and another being a face tank, with high damage resistance, at the cost of overall damage. I know its not a great help, but ive only ever played as purifer (with three seperate toons)

Thanks for the resonce(s) so far folks. Looking forward to hearing more as time goes on!

So as far as builds go, which class would you people say personally is the more fun to play?

Yeh i should of worded that better. i agree, pet builds are not the most fun!

Guess im just tired of pure ranged builds, and would like to get into the thick of it!

Warlord with like 100% block chance and high block recovery is tanky as hell and a LOT of fun, just feeling invincible with all that armor and 100% armor absorption.

Had a look around a bit more, and following some guides/builds, can see that warlord looks rpetty fun, with lots of CC. guess my solider boi is going to get a upgrade. Thanks all!

Warlord. It better in every way than death knight especially shield thrower build or Righteous Frevor build.
Here’s my lvl 83 Warlord which is not yet done. It’s Righteus Frevor build https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2E3dd7Z . Gonna post build and guide to building it once it reaches max lvl and It’s fun to play