We are not attending a fashion show

(yawn) It’s 2017 and people are still making these types of baiting posts? (yawn)

I like being in a fashion show. Nothing says you’re serious about kicking monsters to the curb, than looking absolutely fabulous! :cool:

Then don’t use it? Nobody is shoving it down your throat, as NPC is completely optional… also, who cares how others enjoy their game? You don’t have the right to dictate how I should enjoy my game or how I shouldn’t play it…

Now now, Everyone knows looking good gives you 10% extra DPS.

I think for those people that the look of their characters matter that much to have a wardrobe npc have even more time to waste than the rest of us

It’s a good thing that what other people do with there time is none of your business and even if they do have more time, What about it? Salty?

(Yawn) Wow, its 2017 and people are still writing baiting posts? How droll. (Yawn)

You must have more time to waste than the rest of us making these types of posts! Grats for wasting your time! :cool:

so don’t use it, problem solved :rolleyes:

I moved this discussion out of Share your toons!, so that we have one thread of the Illusionists lovers and one for … the sceptics. The former please hop over to the other thread and post your favorite outfits.

Wat :rolleyes: If you don’t like the featured, don’t use it

Nope you got it wrong. It gives a CC effect by making the crowd go blind at your sheer awesomeness

could you make a sticky topic for people to post their awesome outfits? :smiley:

While tend to be quite conservative about some things, I’m quite glad i don’t have to see my female builds using exalted boots. looks funny not bad ass. And that is just an example

You can just not use it or it moderately to make minor tweaks to items that bloat or thin out too much of your char’s appearance…

Illusion system is the best thing since sliced bread. Fight me.

I will try to make my build as

as possible

I hope you accept shamanic’s thread, too, which I renamed to [Illusions] Share your favorite looks! for clarity.

fashion means everything, cant take in an ugly looking character for a serious warrior… I would gladly even pay for a full blown illusionist dlc pack with options to cosplay as your favorite celebrity: make it happen!

“Perfect answer.” -Ron Swanson

Personally i like choices in games. The illusionist system gives you the choice to make your character look the way you like it and not be forced to look the way your build’s items want you. Its there if you wanna use it, you don’t have to use it if you don’t wanna. Why would anyone have an objection to that? I guess there shouldn’t be a female model in the game either and take time from development since i personally never use them?

I approve :smiley:

Hell I use it from early on.

I have a theme in mind, set the look and then maintain it as I go. Cool to see the theme remain the same but the gear get better and more badass looking.

Each to their own!

Lol this was weird, I just come to check the forums and bam, my thread removed, first post belongs to the troll… :furious:

Then I see the deleted post become the thread and lives on… okay so I guess its a justice for fashion haters!

Make sure to hate on Grim Dawn wallpapers because they sure look awesome!
Probably the reason devs make illusionist.

What a ridiculous post. I definitely did not think to ever ask for it, but it is something I’ve come to enjoy a lot, and possibly one of the best things to be added to the game.

In some of the old games I played, people would call mix and matched sets clown suits, because you look ridiculous in such a mixed up get-up. Now, if only there were a way to apply monster illusions to pets (within reason), that would really be amazing.