Weapons cosmetic (Diablo Immortal)

A fairly good looking version (imo) is present in RoT. If you like you can strip that one. image

1 Like

Thank you, but I feel that the sword body is not sharp enough. :upside_down_face:

contrast:

=========================================================================

锤+斧

刀+剑

剑+斧

双弩

2 Likes

Added a Demon Shield with stats and a new skill.

This shield will cast a “shield buff” that will last as long as your shield has remaining flat damage absorption (like the turtle shell divination skill).
While it is active you will lose 1000 HP/second (you will have 1HP minimum if you are not hit) but massively multiply all your stats (except physique) and damage.

3 Likes

恶魔护盾

1 Like

Imported Bahamut model and animations to test it, skills are placeholders to see if all animations were working.
All skill animations seems to be working : basic attack is a little slow but roar is fine, also jumping from the sky to teleport near the player is working.

4 Likes

Holy moly, this is AWESOME mate! something new to include when finishing my mod’s affix overhaul on which i am working at the moment :slight_smile: really great, i can already see it as an ONB xD maybe try to add some cool particle effects to right and left feet? :slight_smile: anyways, nice work!

Fixed the issue of the height of the default attack that was going under the ground.
Added some small pink/purple glow texture on the body.

I also forget that this weapon model is also available:

3 Likes

Now Bahamut generate magma ball that follows the player and have a 2-3s animation and effect before exploding to warm the player.
bahamut_ball

4 Likes

Imported Envy boss from Darksiders 3.
Placeholders skills to test her animations, she has animation for scythe attack, sword attack, gun attack, sword in the ground animation and charge animation at long range.
I added a weapon trail on her sword, maybe it would need to be removed.

5 Likes

u r Genius! :relaxed:

Okami are you an employee of grim dawn? :wink: awesome.

Added a Shuriken weapon from a model on sketchfab with CC licence (
Sir Erdees
) :

It has a devotion skill modifier changing Blades of Wrath into phantasmal shurikens that orbits for 10s following the player and slowly expand but adds a 25s cooldown.

4 Likes

Is there something missing in this line of labels?

EDIT: I removed the line it was a duplicate

I don’t know how to send out the skills in the video. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

3 more cosmetic items in my performance.

1 Like

It looks great, thank you !
EDIT :I added your download link on the first post.

I can’t find the download method. :cold_face:

:thinking: