Well met!

Hey everyone!

Im a big ARPG fan from Hungary. I have played Diablo 1, 2, 3, Titan Quest, Sacred, PoE, Marvel Heroes, Van Helsing, Torchlight and probably some more i cant remember atm. D2 LoD was my favourite until i found TQ:IT, and since then no ARPG has come even close to TQ. So I’ve heard a few years ago that the TQ team is working on a similar game and about a month ago I admit I tried it from a warez source just to see the alpha and how my rusty computer can handle the engine. I was impressed, and since then I follow the GD news. I saw that crafting is here, the devs are making a really fast progress with this game, so its time to purchase! (I hope you guys wont judge me about it, I dont support piracy)

I also love theorycrafting, I hope I can help the community with my comments in the future. Keep up the fantastic work Crate!

Hehe no sweat. I did the same thing when I found out about GD. Didn’t have enough cheese on me when I first found out about it but as soon as I did I bought the Loyalist tier and then the Steam version for my son.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk

Welcome! Glad to hear you enjoy it as much as us all! haha. And just think all purchases go towards the making of this game to become even more awesome! I really hope when the day this game has full release its a huge hit and the devs make a killing because I know they would only go crazy on the expansion of this game. If only I was a massive millionaire… id seriously donate a bucket load of money to the team :slight_smile:

Well met! And what a time to buy! The game gets better and better at a most satisfying pace!

Welcome fellow theorycrafter! :smiley:

You’ll have a good time here, tons of stuff to try out and test… ive made a few builds purely based on the epics i got and some are really fun to play and perform really well :slight_smile: