Wells not functioning…

This has only happened once in 50hrs but on one play through I noticed villagers weren’t putting out certain fires even though I had multiple wells in range.

When I started selecting individual wells it would highlight all wells but only the first 2 wells I had placed actually show the building information window.

Because I couldn’t get the information window for the other 2 or 3 wells I was unable to remove them and ended up rerolling the map.

There was nothing else notable or different about this settlement. I’m fairly certain these wells weren’t functioning, but maybe it was just displaying the building information window offscreen?

Sorry I can’t provide more!

Could you please send this save to [email protected]?

Saves are located in:

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\my games\Farthest Frontier\Save

Zip up the entire TownName_###### folder along with the .map file and .sav that reproduces the issue.

Thanks!

I will try and find the save game later…fingers crossed I still have it. I will try and keep this in mind when discovering other bugs etc.

The game is excellent by the way :ok_hand::clap::clap:

Looking through and loading my various save games I think I must of saved over it after rerolling the map unfortunately. Sorry I couldn’t be of more assistance on this occasion. :disappointed:

If I do come across it, or experience any other bugs, I will clearly save them for potential future reference.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.