What are the current best Starter Builds (good at farming legendaries)?

So I am fairly new to the game, recently got a toon to lvl 64. The build I started with seems to be one tht requires quite a few legendaries and is otherwise suboptimal. I would like some starter build with which I can farm legendaries for these other more OP builds. I am, however, having trouble finding good ones. Any recommendations?

There are tons of beginner build guides here Beginner build guides Compendium (for AoM + FG expansions) all of them uses faction gear, monster infrequent, guaranteed drops, and common epic items (blue) :slight_smile: Try to decide what play style you would enjoy most and narrow down the list of possible builds. Like do you enjoy melee, ranged, caster, pets? AoE or single target? Tanking or kiting?

Otherwise, with the advent of monster totems, farming legendariers have never been easier. Even a quite suboptimal build can clear monster totems in ultimate pretty fast. It might not be as high return of legenderies / time as say SR 65-66 in ultimate, but it will at least provide something.

1 Like

Also show your build. Load and save it in https://www.grimtools.com/calc/ .
Maybe we can tweak it so it’s better so that you don’t have to make another char.

1 Like

Exactly, we can probably point you towards what farmable Monster Infrequents etc that could give you a boost already now and/or how a budget version of you goal build could look like