What are you watching?

I started watching Sons of Anarchy again, I am on Season 5. Don’t really know why I stopped watching though. :undecided:

Dark - Netflix

The Punisher - up to ep6 atm
The Good Place - very funny imo

Gave up on Star Trek Douchebaggery half way through ep4 - irritated the shit out of me.

From what I hear there are a LOT of Trekkies who are really, REALLY upset about STD.

There’s a joke in there somewhere :wink:

It’s deliberate, I’ve seen some clips and synopses and as someone who actually sat through Voyager and Enterprise this really takes the cake.

I didn’t like experiencing STD myself but I’m afraid to admit that publicly due to social stigma.

Just finished watching Mr. Robot S1 and love it - trying to hold off binge watching S2 so that I don’t have to spend ages waiting for S3 and 4 on box set (if and when S4 comes out)

This is a very cool series from the BBC. Cant wait for season 2. Full of imperial English grit, maneuvering and bastardry . Ingenious and dark… oh yes and a sprinkling of incestuousness for good measure.

//youtu.be/W1fiijqrKuc

So I’m watching through Devilman: Crybaby lately and it’s fun. Not hilariously fun like JoJo, Cowboy Bebop or Desert Punk, doesn’t give me chills like Paranoia Agent, but it’s fun.

Black Mirror new episodes :):):slight_smile: Love it!!

Currently watching mind hunters , in episode 7 , love it , also working through season 2 of stranger things with the missus

Rick and Morty Season 3

<3

just finished up altered carbon and loved it

Agent of shield

Going through Altered Carbon. Freaking great show :x

Rewatching JJBA DiU because I’m still waiting for the Vento Aureo anime to happen.

Ash vs Evil Dead.

Game of Thrones

A friend dared me to watch Selfie, with Karen Gillan. I had my reservations, because of the title. Just didn’t think it was my cup of tea. But surprisingly, I loved it. It was funny, warm, down to earth and really relatable. I believe the people behind it made something great. Such a shame the show was canceled. Maybe it should have been promoted better… sigh Oh well.