What are you watching?

X files season 8

The Good Place is back, best sitcom on tv (or netflix) right now :cool:

I enjoyed it a lot. Also, cookies.

It’s that time again, so…

…obligatory Daredevil: Season 3 post. I’m only six episodes in (of 13, as usual) but that’s proven sufficient in blowing my mind. Episode 4 in particular was incredible; I felt like I was watching a 9-digit-budget action thriller in theaters. The season starts slow - first two episodes are relatively tame and serve primarily to reconstruct the universe where Defenders left off - but damn does it pick up.

Very highly satisfied with things so far, and highly recommend giving it a go if you’ve seen Season 2 and the Defenders.

I just finished watching Timeless and now starting Lucifer season 3

Watched Ricochet from 1991, because somehow I never did, and it was nice thrill ride. Lithgow performance was just outstanding there and it’s worth to see it just for that.

Watched 3 seasons of The Man in the High Castle over the weekend. Pretty good show.

Before that I watched Counterpart, which is really good.

//youtu.be/e9dZQelULDk

Pretty clever animation.

Halfway into Season 1 of Strange Angel, very interesting so far.

Punisher series on Netflix is what I’ve been watching. They are really good!

same. just finished season 2

hope there will be a season 3, but I am guessing there won’t be a new season because Disney is stopping most of their marvel series with netflix. look at Daredevil

Wait what? that sucks, Daredevil (and Punisher too) are among my favorite shows. I knew Disney is malicious, but that makes them outright EVIL. At least Jessica Jones will be continued, right? … RIGHT?!? :undecided:

Watching Touch ,season 2 on netflix and i almost at the end

I got around to watching Homecoming since the trailer adverts on twitch piqued my interest somewhat. It has been a while since I saw something this intelligent and thought provoking. Enjoyable and engaging simply as a mystery story also; but I liked how important issues broached by the show were left to the viewer to think about.

Finished Love Death & Robots last night, pretty great. If you like weird and short animations about, well, love death and robots, you should watch it. Pretty nsfw though.

Re-watching Numb3rs on box set - One of my favourite shows. The biggest issue with it was at the end of season 5 where they deciphered an IP address as 275.3.60.28 - I think they mistyped that as I would suppose most mathematicians/IT people would know IPv4 only goes to 255 each block :wink:

Currently watching season 15 of Greys Anotomy on Netflix as well as Reign, Outlander. Very happy I sold my Got season 1-7 in blu Ray as that was such a let down that I never want to watch it again let alone buy season crap (8)

Just finished watching Good Omens, I really enjoyed it. It’s a mini-series based on the book by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman (which I also loved reading).

Next up is Stranger Things S3, hopefully will be better than S2 which was a little bit disappointing after the first season.

I’m watching Westworld season 1 while it’s free on the Roku channel and Phineas and Ferb (because why not).

I need to get around to watching Good Omens,.as well as the final season of Rebels and Clone Wars.

Legitimately disturbing and dystopian sci-fi based on the novel.