What does % all damage do?

Wow i had to make a new post here i started playing noticed i it was alot easier i can even kill certain nemesis on ultimate that i could not kill before, you guys know what you’re talking about =)

2 Likes

I did drop the storm totem thank for all the help =)

1 Like

Something like this is what I would go for…Not sure what gear you have but gloves can be upgraded. Also take note of the medal, it is a buyable recipe from the Solael faction vendor. And get those skyshard augments asap. Rings bring attack speed too, and are buyable. Just reset the vendor until you get good rolls.

Thanks again i will check that out now =)

1 Like

It doesnt be like that, you damage should increase, and as far as i know, it’s displayed in 2-nd tab too.
However, mods like “X% chance to deal +Y% lightning damage”, like ones on Stormcaller’s Pact and Storm Touched arent displayed in character sheet due to their random nature.

It’s called “total damage modified by X%” in the game. And yes, it’s multiplicative, unlike normal damage bonus, that is additive…

1 Like

The best about “% to all damage” is that it increases damage over time like burn or internal trauma as well, so when making a DoT build and trying to squeeze in some more damage one should keep that in mind.

Btw I noticed that GDstash confuses the terms “all damage” and “total damage”. So when you filter for items with total damage, you’ll actually get items with all damage. You can’t filter for actual total damage, you’d have to filter for skill modifiers, some of which include total damage for that specific skill. Just one thing to keep in mind when using that tool.

Really?
The items popping up when searching for “Total damage” all have actual total damage:

I wasn’t talking about Grimtools

All damage is called total damage in the game database.

Tdm is called damage multiplier in the database.

2 Likes

dark sorcerer, citing the deep magic