What exactly does Time Dilation impact for...?

So I’ve read some conflicting threads regarding specific devotion procs. Are all cds affected, including passives?

(I’m referring to every mastery skill/devotion + I’m not referring to items.)

AFAIK, Time dilation will not work on passive procs like deadly aim, fighting spirit, blast shield, etc.

Should work for everything else though.

Time dilation will also obviously not work on itself, or on other similar CD procs like that of eternity.

However, eternity can affect TD

Was one of my first questions when i only joined the game. Still has no clear answer, as far as i’m aware. You can browse this thread:

Do note that the chart is incorrect (because passive Ghoul is affected), as well as most of the other answers. It appears that the phrase i used there “-6 Seconds to All Current Cooldowns of Active and Devotion Skills” is as close to the truth as you can get in one sentense. I suggest to test all the devotions yourself individually.

^I think the answer is this, with one exception: Time Dilation does not affect its OWN CD! :slight_smile:

Yeah, that’s pretty obvious. :smile:

Do time dilation and aldanar’s vanity affect each other?

I guess by that chart, nothing will affect aldanar’s vanity, but aldanar’s vanity will affect time dilation.

Procs from items are unaffected by all cooldown types.

I believe that all item active procs (that require clicking) are in fact reduced by both Time Dilation and Aldanar’s vanity and probably some others (one relic, at least). Except they don’t self-reduce.

I learned this a while ago from this informative thread by Sigatrev Pet items and devotion with time dialation.

And then there are various discussions about how the other (-)time procs work pretty much like time dilation.

Items are not affected by %cdr, though.

Those aren’t procs. Those are item-granted skills.

A proc would be something prismatic rage from diamond