What happen to EoR?

The biggest problem - that very often EoR doesn’t continue to spin after interrupting effect ends and you have to press another skill, or movement to continue your EoR, this fact plus divided by 3 lifesteal make EoR very annoying to play.

Happens all the time. I gave up leveling a Physical EoR Warlord based on your thread ages ago and couldn’t stand watching the character stop all the time. Ticked me off! :rage:

1 Like

Post-FG environment rework happen. Check 10 random heroes in gt database. See how many DO NOT have any stun or freeze or fumble.

Afaik, most of it was ninja buffs under the auspices of “adjusting vanilla content to FG content level.” What’s more, now that crucible is even more crucibly thx to the aggro fix, cc-fiesta got even more cc-fiesty.

Haven’t tried EoR this patch myself but I can only imagine…

Not CC per se, but I think I remember a discussion about this before, and I was wondering if Disruption Protection was valuable and a prominent figure in the community (cant remember who) said it wasnt really that useful or something. But isnt that false?

Man i wish i could remember or find the post to reference it. Wouldnt lack of disruption protection also affect this?

not really

it was Ceno

It is false

Disruption is extremely annoying for EoR builds, but if you know which monsters do it you can avoid it (although if you get caught off guard or sleeping in a disruption puddle with an eor build you can die pretty quickly).

All the micro stuns and micro freezes are much more common because much more mobs have it.

2 Likes

Disruption can of course affect EoR.

But protection is too lose of a term, disrupt resistance will only reduce duration of disruption and EoR will still not automatically begin to spin again, that’s the real issue.

And CC resistance in general just reduce the harmful effects, but not negate them. And CC on some archetypes like EoR, channeling spells like FoI and 2H melee attackers have bigger impact than let’s say my Canister/Mortars burn Sorceress.

1 Like

troublemaker is banned
finally
now we can troll without consequences

10 Likes

No changes have been made to EoR since it got the movement speed nerf, and that was the only change it received.

We also did not sprinkle CC into vanilla enemies as part of the vanilla rebalance.

1 Like

If you think that you’re likely to be the next on the ban list.

What troublemaker are you talking about?

mad_lee - 14 day ban

Eye of RECKONING stuck again :zantai:

Then why the fuss? Mass delusion?

probably we just don’t know the game properly and in reality it functions perfectly.
mass delusions happen sometimes …

1 Like

Maybe it started when Ascended heroes “mysteriously” “Started” being “impossible” to “kill”.

4 Likes

Idk man, I play more casually but even I’ve had some painful learning experiences recently involving cc. I have greater average cc resist on my builds as a natural part of improving my build game; but I’ve also had a simultaneous uptick of nasty deaths from crazy long cc chains. Mashing my “oh shit” button only to watch my character get stun-froze-stun-petrify-froze-froze-stun-dead and the skill never going off SEVERAL TIMES has been a tough learning experience in crowd positioning.

man, ofc I noticed these strange stun-freeze-petrify combos on you, as well as many other players.
but shhh, don’t tell that to devs. devs just can’t be wrong.

You guys asked for aggro fix, you got it. Shockingly now you’re dealing with more CCs at once.

Monsters already have a -40% penalty to CC’s they cast in the Crucible and -30% in the Shattered Realm, any other easy mode nerfs you’d like for those modes?

8 Likes

and this, jokes aside, was one of the best things ever done to Crucible and was appreciated much.

#FreeLee2020

15 Likes

CC effects spike came in at 1.1.6 release (and several people not connected to each other reported of this issue, just like OP did right now). However 1.1.6 didn’t resolve any aggro issues. 1.1.7 did.

Could it be that some attempt of aggro fix somehow changed monsters pattern of applying their skills?
For me two thing are clear as day:

1. devs aren’t lying when they say they didn’t buff monsters
  2. experienced players are not complete morons and can tell the difference between perceived raise in difficulty and actual gameplay changes