What happen to EoR?

But it doesn’t matter if it’s 1s stun or 0.01s stun. EoR stops, and the wind-up is the same.

Iirc this was ranted about long before the aggro fix. Sometime around when the environment revamp was announced iirc.

1 Like

I guess this has not been stated here yet:
Sometimes, after some time, the EoR animation stops and you´re just hovering around, not turning at all. Is this a known bug, about to be fixed?

I’ve tried spinning at 200% AS, 135% MS and did it for about 5 minutes straight. At no point did I let go of RMB and the only time I stopped spinning was when I got frozen for a second, then the spinning immediately resumed when the CC ended without me making any new inputs (finger was still on RMB the entire time). I then repeated the same experiment with EoR bound to the 1 key.

So unless somebody has a repro for this issue, I’ve got nothing for you.

7 Likes

Thanks for the quick response and testing! After some more experience with it, I think it always happens after some CC effect. It was always quite a mess on screen when it happened, so I´m afraid i cannot narrow it down any more detailed. No one else got this? I have it for a bunch of patches now…

yeah I’ve seen that bug on rare occasion, it seemed to me that you get hit by some CC and when you start spinning again the character model doesn’t spin