What other type of game would you like to see from Crate?

I for one hope that Crate would make a 3rd person ARPG similar to something like Kingdoms of Amalur and Darksiders 2.

Darksiders 2 to this day remains one of the best action/ARPG game I have played that blend the action, movement and puzzle solving of the typical action game like Devil May Cry with the loot and RPG elements like branching skill tree and loot drop that changes how your character play all in a vibrant open world that has can explored for quest, secret loot and bosses. The only problem that I have with the game is that it is not as bug free as I like and the loot kind of bad.

I would love to see Crate to make a game like that but with a better loot, that would be great.

Titan Quest 2.

Repalootez Simulator 2017

No other game. I want Crate to be chained to their desks, working on grim dawn expansions until the day they expire. :smiley:

In seriousness, while that’d be nice (for us) I’d be interested them tackling a platformer)

I wanna see the original title they were planning on working on, I think it was called Black legion, a third person hack and slash adventure. Something like the witcher but in Cairne, maybe during the first Log summoning or maybe telling the story of one of the npcs, bourbon, ulgrim, or even Elsa. I think that would be cool.

That would be interesting.

I think something along the lines of Dawn of War would be great, but following the formula from Dawn of War II where you have your group selected from several characters, you equip loot and choose their skills. There are already Heroes in GD they can use for each faction (they just need some additional flushing out) and there is already quite a bit of loot, but that would need changing to be appropriate… An RTS/RPG like this would be perfect for the setting since there are already multiple factions, plus they could have the traditional RTS multiplayer as well as the co-op playthrough just like DoWII! :cool:

Heck, even call it Grim Dawn of War! :smiley:

Grim Legion: The Hell Wars
“A genre-shattering experience with platforming RTS action heroes”

Sold. ETA?

Grim Dawn: Return of the Fluffy, Sparkly Unicorns

A first person action platformer with sparkles.

Edit: Seriously, I’d support almost any type of game they tried. GD has been a very positive experience for me. :slight_smile:

I’m good with either Titan Quest 2 or Grim Dawn expansions/2. Looking forward to an updated engine where more freedom in animation and skill effects can be supported. Also, probably adding systems like transmog and item enchantment.

I’d buy that in a heartbeat.

Stick to ARPGs, so GD2 :wink:

What kind of platformer?

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Ori and the Blind Forest or Megaman type?

I don’t play DOW 2 but from what you described, it sounds something like Krater or Dungeon Siege 2.

Tri-Beer Tycoon

Edit: Only on iOS and Android! :rolleyes:

Of course Grim Dawn 2: Warden Revenge and nothing else

Titan Quest 2 and Grim Dawn 2

A dungeon crawler game (like the good old Dungeon Master / Eye of the Beholder) which takes place in Cairn would be awesome :slight_smile:

Kingdoms of Amalur was a great game, so i’d be happy with something like that too :slight_smile:

Dungeon Keeper 3.

They have the style for it!

Anything that resembles Heroes III Wog.

Hmm…I wonder if we know anyone who had a connection with 38 Studios (the studio that made KoA). :stuck_out_tongue:

Grim Dawn 40,000k!!!

Everything we do now, but in space!! (I’m thinking something closer to Helldivers with GD elements tied in and more survival).

That or

The Grim Dawner Scrolls: Cairnrim!! (TES: Skyrim in Cairn!!).

Dejnov.