What to do next?

Hi guys,

So i’ve gotten my first char to almost 100. Am a little lost as to what to do next.

I am nearing the end of act 4 in ultimate and should be 100 a bit into Malmouth. Revered with most factions (except the FG cults, skipped it in elite to start ultimate earlier). Only nemesis with beasts so far.

Once I hit 100, I imagine my goal will be to farm better gear (grim tools link of my current char at the bottom). From what i’ve read, grinding SR in normal to 60ish and then just running that repeatedly is a good way. Before I start that, should I be focusing on getting revered with everyone or nemesis with everyone or both?

Grimcalc link: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jR47n2

If you spot any obvious mistakes/improvements, please let me know! Its mostly based on the old Sir Crunchybones guide with some inspiration from Maya’s Carnival writeup.

Thanks!
Myth

Should prioritize getting revered to everyone to get the lvl 90 augment, faction armor, jewelry, and weapon. If you have trouble farm reputation with the three cult, just go back to Elite to do all their quest since you skip it. Since it’s a pet build, Barrowholm should be the first to prioritize.

Thanks. Am now revered with everyone except devils, malmouth and the cults (and i hit 100!). Will hopefully be revered with malmouth with the story, then can do FG content on elite and ultimate to get the cults done.

After that its SR time i guess? Am i correct that I can grind 1-60 in normal then switch difficulty? or do i have to grind all the way on ultimate?

Thanks!
~Myth

Depends on how far you wanna get waystone blueprints for, but they drop in normal too and can be used for elite and ultimate SR

You can use the waystone you found on normal in ultimate difficulty. If you’re planning to grind SR 1-60, it’s better to cash out each 5 to 15 shard depends on your sturdiness. That way you can continue using the waystone to the highest check point you receive at any time, than going from 1-60 only for it to crash at shard 60 boss room and lost all progress and need to redo 1-60 again.

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys. Managed to grind to 65 in normal and have the celestial waystone recipe now. 65-66 isnt particularly smooth yet. Should I grind something like monster totems till I am geared a little better? or do 61-62 in normal instead?

Appreciate all the help!
Myth

Updated Grim tools for my char: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPw8MlV