What's the best Sentinel of the Three build for Sentinels?

Well I’ve ran into my build’s “limit”… I literally can’t do sr 75-76 without the game crashing. Pretty sure it’s fevered rage related since the frame dips are present even on lower SR’s when using the skill but never had the game crash before and now it’s crashed on 3 runs in a row.

Report it in bugs section please.

This is my current testing for Acid reta Sentinel: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZy5pvAZ
Very durable, sometimes can facetank all boss trunk in SR 75. With 100% fire dam converted to acid in global, taking Dreeg’s Reproach mod to RF is DPS loss (since all fire reta dam converted to vitality with that mod). With crucible, this build really lack AOE (even with Sethris ring proc and Targo Hammer fly around frequently) so i cant clear it under 8 minutes (my bad). And lacking OA make Phoenix proc not very stable, but this build has very high CDR, so all important skills like Ascension, Stone form, Messenger of war or Shield war is nearly permenant. Yeah i only use 3 pieces of Sentinel of the Three set, but let’s face the truth: the Scepter of this set is way more useless for Sentinel than Noxious Wound

1 Like

Fantastic.