What's the drop rate for nemezis warrants?

Can saomeone check this for me? It would be much appreciated. I’ve been doing chtonics both nemezis runs for a couple of hours… And still no luck, so I would like to now how rare are they?
Thanks.
GP.

I am sure someone can get it from the game files, but for the time being: The old drop rate (and I think current still) was 20%
From my own experience (2 kills on Chthonics and 8-10 on Beasts to get them) I don’t doubt that number, but obviously that is not even close to a reasonable sample size.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Grimdawn/comments/57skdl/drop_rate_of_warrants_from_nemesis_monsters/

I don’t think is close to 20%. I feel after ~50h of farming nemezis it is closer too 5%. Still no hard data just my own farming :slight_smile:

ye i don’t get the feeling it’s 20% either on my kills
also kinda appears like it might even be different from some Nemesis to others :thinking: - tho that could ofc also very likely simply just be the nature of RNG and farming bias vs long routes and frequency of kills :sweat_smile:

RNG and bias are terrible indeed.

I don’t want to make you two hate me, but I just killed Valdaran (Aetherial Nemesis) for the first time and he dropped a warrant.

Could of course still be ANY % drop rate… I could be one very lucky person.

One of my ‘cheat rules’ is that once I’ve acquired a warrant the regular way I am allowed dupe it for all my alts, so I only need one from each boss.