What's the latest on Crate's town builder game? Now entitled Farthest Frontier

Hot pants😱 Absolutely the sexiest town builder screenshot i ever seen. Crate, are u guys creating game or arts?!

1 Like

those screenshots remind me of anno 1404. i’m liking the farms’ layouts.

Hurry up and put this out so I can start taking screenshots for my DnD campaign. :smiley:

Well, more screenshots on the website it seems. This from the FB page.

3 Likes

external-content.duckduckgo

1 Like

Zan did say on the FF discord the other day that they’d be giving a youtuber some screenshots. Seems this is the one he was talking about - FF stuff is about 3.35 in.

8 Likes

Man, every new screen shot just makes me drool.

It’s going well … sort of. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Hi! I’m new here, but saw Farthest Frontier on Steam and it says it’s available for Early Access. But I can’t find any way to buy or download it to join the Early Access crew. How can I do that?

Mitche

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Short answer is you can’t. It’s only available to wishlist atm because it hasn’t gone into early access yet. Hopefully some time later this year it’ll happen.

Ahah! Well that explains why I couldn’t figure out how to access it. Thanks! I’ll keep a watch on it. It looks like it’ll be a good game!

Some FF trailer? Nothing’s showing yet btw and it’s past the scheduled time.

Huh. I don’t see anything like that. :roll_eyes: Pretty sure if they were going to do something like that, we’d have been told about it here on the forum beforehand.

1 Like

Or on Facebook.

Look, look, LOOK!

4 Likes

Aaawwwww Medea… you really got my hopes up for a sec there, I though it was already uploaded at first :cry:

Now to decide if I should get up at 1am to watch it on a work night :thinking:

Well, it’ll still be there when you get up at the normal time.

yeah but thats still hours after the new gaming addiction fix is avalible :stuck_out_tongue:

I kinda miss the bi-weekly misdaventures. Any chance of seeing them back for FF?

Nope. If there was they’d have started about 6 years ago. :upside_down_face: