Whats wrong with my BLADEMASTER

Gz for killing your first Nemesis. :slight_smile:
The secret merchant should have Bonescythes for sale 24/7. You know which merchant is meant?
You need the Nemesis Relic anyway to craft Belgothian’s Carnage later on.

Both damage types work out pretty fine. Even though, I personally prefer the Cold Damage build with Shard of Beronath or pure SS over Piercing BMs.

Saboteur is fire, BM is cold or pierce based. If you want to go pierce, you should take BM.

soldier gives you pierce by oleron(mobility too) ,blades of wrath +blades of nadaan on devotion .Go pure swords and grabs the ones you got in the hive of hammstadt.

but almost passive skills in soldier mastery just run when i get a shield or a 2h.
as i see if i make a physical dw class then blademaster is perfect but if i want a pierce dw class then soldier mastery does’nt support me much (except oleron rage i think)

i tried this merchant

Soldier can support every class. Here is a video I made with my dw cold BM. As you can see, Soldier will mainly boost your defenses, OA and AS (same goes for Pierce BM).

@Holy Templar: Okay, that’s the one. If he hadn’t any Bonescythes, just start another gaming session and revisit him.

But still it supports you more than any other.

Thats the guy and he just has to have that weapon on sale.

thank you guys :smiley:
if i have 100% physical---->pierce damage on weapon so my best auto attack replacer is cadence or shard of beronath or something else? (does % weapon damage on fire strike line - fire strike and explosion strike - stack with % weapon damage on wps?)
oh and my devotion is something like this: http://grimcalc.com/build/1009-XNISDk
is it ok? or it can be better?

If you have 100% pierce conversion, usually Cadence with maxed out Deadly Momentum does best.
Firestrike will indeed multiply the damage of your WPS hits.

Devotions are looking good. :slight_smile:
Remember to wear one or two sources of ADCTH, otherwise you’ll end up very squishy.

Your lucky your’s is fixed mine looks like damage type is everywhere:D myrmidon’s set for internal trauma and bleeding damage for ring, amulet and medal. Health regen for pants and acid venomspine greaves for shoes. Mostly bleeding is my main damage cause of butcher of the burwitch axe. Too bad of items to share here :smiley:

Hi guys. I decided to ask advise from you. Just can’t play with this build, dying a lot… Though yesterday I beat Moosilake (who gave me blueprint of Siegebraker), but it took about an hour and I died 4 tmes :o
Something wrong, I feel it! Please take a hard look at this mess:

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/L2JzYk2p

If you died to Moose because of freeze then it’s fine, his freeze is kinda annoying if you don’t have potions or don’t know how to deal with him

That build you use is Drizzto’s Icy BM. I think your mistake lies in using DM set, it’s too squishy try going for something with more armor for now if you feel squishy then when you get the end game stuff spec to that.

I died because of that freaking icy crystals. And no way to faceroll Moose, just hit SS, Blade Barrier and jump away.

Thank you Chton :slight_smile: I’ll look for something more defensive stuff.

If it’s the Ice Crystal then always remember to keep back up rings in your inventory with Frozen Hearts or better yet just keep Hoarfrost Ointment

Thank you for advices!

P. S. Seems to me that Cold BM is much stronger than Pierce. DW-version of Cold BM destroys all in seconds… but HP-bar-jumping is insane :rolleyes:

Yeah that’s cause of the current state of imbalance, I won’t say prepare for nerfs though since no one know when the next patch will hit. So I say go crazy and enjoy the cold meta

Well, okay. I took full Myrmidon set, it’s much more defensive.
Still can’t get one thing. Why all cold builds put in their weapons all that suspicious components? Looking at Drizzto’s build - Haunted Steel. Vitality damage on cold build? Why? Elementoid’s build - Oleron’s Blood. +6% physical and 10% IT damage? Seroius?
Shard of Beronath or Imbued Silver look better, doesn’t it?

ADctH from Haunted Steel and the superior damage reduction from Oleron’s Blood help with the dying too much part for starters :smiley:

Oleron Blood active skill deal 350% weapon damage, which can be used to add a huge source of frostburn