When are we gonna get a 100% cold damage converter item for AAR?

There’s a converter for every other damage type, and I wanna be able to shoot an ice beam. I can’t chill, all my ice related puns are going to waste!
icebeam

Did you try amulet Conduit of Arcane Whispers with following prefix?

https://www.grimtools.com/db/prefixes/10265

1 Like

Can be done partially with Star Pact too, btw.
The problem is, without specifically designed set and/or few items, cold AAR will strictly lose to others, because that damage type isnt even one of his nature ones.

…if only the Conduit mod actually looked like ice and not light blue lightning. :no_mouth:

Is it technically possible to implement?

Hm, cold AAR Druid build with gear support?

Maybe. The Fire AAR mod proves it doesn’t have to look like lightning, at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, impossible. A jet of fire or a bolt of lightning is one thing, but a 15m ice dildo would just fall on the ground under it’s weight and shatter.

5 Likes

But what if it has already penetrated its target and has enough girth to support the weight of the structure?

What if it is a jet of really cold water? that way the enemies will catch a cold and die :mask:

That actually sounds pretty dope. With Tsunami and Whirlpool it would be a legit water mage :rofl:

The real question is, why did that make you think of a dildo?

What have you been doing, sir?

Cold FoI seems to be close to what you want.

60,000 PSI Waterjet is no joke. Only if we could have a off-hand like that.

Well you wouldn’t wanna stick your arm in there…

3 Likes

Come to think of it, what about a gun functions as Spellscourge Bulwark.
It’d fit the scene perfectly, at the same time hope it won’t fail as terribly as the Spellscourge set.

Do you mean that spellscourge set still needs buffs?

Haven’t tried the whole set for ages. Just check it and looks decent.
Now it seems any good physical build with solider is related to Blade Arc somehow.

I think it’d be cool if Spellscourge supported OFF in the same way Mageslayer does, so that Absolute Zero could give Spellscourge builds a bunch of Physical RR.

It’d be even cooler if instead of freezing enemies, it petrified them with a golden OFF. Seems more…“physical-y”. But maybe that’s more trouble than it’s worth. Idk. I can dream. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’d also make it a set with mods for 4 different skills, which I don’t think is a thing. :thinking: (Edit: Nevermind, Clairvoyant set has mods for 4 different skills :grava_yes:)

/offtopic

3 Likes

Support phys OFF sounds cool. :blush:

1 Like

+1.That is a very good idea.:wink: