Where are all the Modding "Video" Tutorials?

Hello Everyone!

First off I want to thank everyone at Crate Entertainment for such an amazing game!

Also, I want to thank you for releasing the tools for users to mod and create their own content!

I never thought I would find myself engrossed in modding! but here I sit days later building worlds in the editor!

I have been delving into the world editor, assets manager and database editor trying to figure it all out. I have read official forums posts, and elfe’s guides. I have been scouring the internet for content on people teaching others how to properly use these tools and how it all works. I have a decent grasp of some of it but there is so much more I yearn to learn.

I went onto crate entertainments youtube channel and watched, I believe his name was Josh? from crate entertainment, build a canyon level. I LEARNED SO MUCH FROM THOSE TWO VIDEO! (Where are the rest of the videos! the canyon was left unfinished! … did he finish?! I am dying to know what it looks like) … I was absolutely fascinated at all 3 hours of the content even though he spent some of it BSing with users watching the live stream… so many little golden nuggets of information were hidden within the video!!! A++

My point to all of this is PLEASE make more official tutorial videos! Get Nerdy! Give me the ins and outs … the details! how it all works, how to properly use the tools! You know what, it does not even have to be official, anyone who has expertise on these tools! I would love to see more video tutorials!

If this content already exists and I have failed to find it, PLEASE let me know where it is so I may watch and learn!

Thank you for your time!

Respectfully,
RenegadeSix

One of mine:

Ceno!

I actually watched this twice the other day! I apologize for not mentioning this video in the original post! one of the few more in depth videos I could find!

Respectfully,
RenegadeSix

Ceno,

With that being said, make more tutorial videos about all the ins and out of the various editor tools … If you are willing, please share your knowledge.

Respectfully,
RenegadeSix

Currently things I am trying to figure out is:

Edit NPC vendors (items in shop, clothing/armor NPCs are wearing, NPC name)
Edit NPC quest givers (details about building conversations and quests, tying it to NPCs, giving PCs quest flags)

If anyone has a desire to build such a tutorial, or even any tutorials going over all the various possibilities but is hesitant because they wonder if there is even an interest… I am a voice screaming that their is an interest and it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
RenegadeSix

This would be a pretty easy video to do. Also a useful subject as this is a great way to acquire modded items for testing purposes.

This would probably be a significantly more involved video to be honest, as it steps beyond merely the Asset Manager and into the Quest and Conversation editors.

I’ll consider doing both in ~3 weeks, but presently I’m too busy to undertake any such tasks. Sorry. :frowning:

Ceno,

I appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,
RenegadeSix