Where are my citizens?

• Less than half of my town’s population are available at any given time. For example, if I have a total population of 74, after adding up all the laborers, builders and people in professions, it will only amount to 36 villagers. As a consequence I can’t make any progress in the game - I am always totally out of labors and/or builders. Are some of them children who don’t work? I am really lost.

• What do the laborers vs. builders numbers actually mean? Say its showing 6 laborers on the left side and on the right by the “builders” label it shows 1 in white followed by 2 in orange. This is in a town where only 36 people can be accounted for when the population says its 74.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Verify the game files and make sure all your drivers are up to date.

Seems there was a new version released like two days before I posted this and for some reason it hadn’t updated. This seems to have fixed the problem - citizen count seems accurate now. Hopefully I’ll see fixes for the builders who won’t build soon as well, and the foragers who won’t forage (unassigning slots in the shack and then reassigning them seems to work for now).