Which constellations are best for boosting pets

My goal is to use pets, and two handed weapons.

I read the Kraken constellation is best for two handed weapons.

I think the Scorpion constellation has good pet boost, however I don’t know what other constellation to go after for pets.

Any advice is appeciated.

Just have a read of Maya’s extensive pet guide.

2 Likes

Does not even have a single pet bonus in any of its nodes.

Which constellations are good for pets? The ones with pet bonuses :smirk:

But depends on your build. You usually aim for one of the following - Ishtak or Mogdrogen. Dying God can also be good but will draw your health. Then pick lesser tier devotions with pet bonuses on your route, RR to your damage type as well and maybe some offensive devotions with procs and assign them to pets.

3 Likes

you can type in pet at the top of the devotion tree to check out all pet buffs and go from there. Personally I tend to choose resists for my pets. And it depends on exactly what your wanting to buff etc. Theres too many ways & combos of pets for anyone else to decide for you.

2 Likes

With the download link how do I get the file without clicking the fake download buttons. I guess I’m asking which button on that site will give me the file.

You can ask the author @Maya

1 Like

Zippyshare download is the big orange button below language. If doubting you can left click and copy the link to check it, if the URL still address the zippyshare web and have the file name with the right extension, it’s the correct one. Or use adblock.

2 Likes

Shepherds crook
Nighttalon
Bysmiel bonds
Mogdrogon
Hound
Panther
Typhos
Tree
Ulos
Dying God
A few others
Best to use the search function in the top of the devotion page and type in “pet” and see what comes up and matches what you are trying to do. You can’t go too far wrong by COPYING one of Mayas build devotion paths and tweak to your taste from there if required.

1 Like

Apologies for being late to the party. I was away on business :sweat_smile:

I hope everything has already been clarified. If not, let me know and I can help.

Also sorry for the trouble caused by Zippyshare, but to me it has been the most reliable host. Could upload it directly to the forum, but would need to Zip the file first and considering how many times I make changes to the guide, having to do it every time gets a bit bothersome. Will do that for the final version of the guide once GD stops updating (and I finally level a Shaman…) :+1:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Website maintenance