Which is your most played class?

Класс любой?

Blademaster

Druid and Cabalist

Угнетатель

blademaster, by a royal mile

Вариантов много, но если шмота нет то проще всего что-то типа этого:

На дату не смотри, там очень мало чего поменялось за это время.

Спасибо, мудрый змей.

1 Like

Sentinel !!
Huge RR overlap, and if you pick Occultist just for the support, it consumes very little skill points.

Spin2Win, Vitality caster, acid caster, DoomBolter, etc.

3 Likes

Everything with nightblade in it

1 Like

Probably Paladin/Saboteur/Apostate because they are rather unpopular classes and I wanted to
act superior see what I could do with them.

2 Likes

Trozan based Warlock - cold/lightning…just a really enjoyable play

2 Likes

Haven’t played all the classes yet :pensive: but so far Warder is my favourite.

1 Like

Druid I think, since those tended to work out better than non-firestrike gunners did

1 Like

Mage hunter, having more than 20 of them all slightly different from the others I find it to be one of the most versatile “magicians” in the game~ They’re all very powerful too so a lot of fun to play as~

2 Likes

2h chaos Witchblade… Used to be my most played char - had something like 12 days of playtime just on him before I started doing save resets.
Now there is no way back.

1 Like

It would have to be my pet Conjurers; gotten 2 to L100 and working on a 3rd one.

3 Likes

Nightblade. Not because of dual-wielding but because I love cold and poison DOT builds and there’s so much synergy there. My most enjoyable playstyle so far is Witch Hunter using shadow strike+disengage. Your jump in, DESTROY the day of whatever unfortunate soul you targeted with shadowstrike and jump out immediately. A tained eruption covers half the screen leaving them all poisoned. Desperately they try to crawl forth but the frostburn from nightfall rends their flesh asunder as they disintegrate into a soup.

Bam in, Bam out. In my wake… a disgusting liquid pool of whatever and whomever stood in my way. Their liquified corpses melding and sinking slowly into the ground. The taint of death lingering for weeks as their souls weep in anguish out of the undignified way their material bodies were removed from existence.

2 Likes

Infiltrator!

And cold DW melee infiltrator to be precise. Leveled it twice, farmed for items a lot, used it for farming for other characters as well. Was my first character to complete Gladiator 170 in Crucible. Recently did my fastest run in Crucible with fantasy Infiltrator. Have also some other iterations like tank with SR set, blue and green dominating versions. Cold Infiltrator is super fun and easy to play build. After this advertise, do you want to buy some cookies from me? :cookie:

4 Likes

Chaos Pyromancer/Sentinel.

4 Likes

Pets and Necromancy combo. I play only this build in every arpg/rpg.

1 Like