Which of the "Toughest" Boss fight you enjoy the most?

I do agree with you, since i recently was helping a friend with his build. He was feeling pretty invincible his morals were up in the game after a long time since Mogdrogen two-shotted him (he got inspired to fight Mog when i told him i killed him), i saw his toon and was impressed so decided to do test his build against something more doable, since reaching Sentinel is a bit too tedious i decided to go for the Mad Queen and boy was she tough, he couldn’t even make her hp bar move. He got up and quit the game and told me he will return when the Crucible is added :smiley:

I personally find her fight entertaining, not that she lasts long against me on Veteran, on Elite i tank her for a few seconds, move back and then tank her till she drops. It is only enjoyabale if you can take her on melee and that requires a perfect blend of defensive items (still working on mine for Dravis’ Quest Boss)

Wait, someone voted for Fabius. Could you please explain what aspect of it you found enjoyable? Not trying to dis anyone’s opinion just curious, heck it might give me some insight to exactly what i’m doing wrong that’s making him tough even on Elite (didn’t find him on Ultimate, didn’t try to look for him either)

i´m missing some nemesis from undead and aetherials for voting.
i Don´t like loghorean, theres much ads, aoe and very less space to move, thats a pain in the ass with some cast and run char as Druid,ect.
Since my Blademaster is very tanky (12k Life) compared to my Sabuteur (7,5kLife, negative resistance and bad Armor) i like Edge of Reality Boss very very much. That might have something to do with the genius quest and hidden dungeon he is in, and mostly with this awsome music (isnt that the same as in the IT Turtle level?). Unfortunately i cant find that song in the game Music thats downloadable for loyalist edition…

It was me who voted for fabius :slight_smile:

I find him for fun multiple reasons.

1. He was my first real challenge, I didn’t have any great builds when I first fought him and lots of people where talking about him being tough so I enjoyed fighting and beating him.

2. I find him a good test of a characters stength. When I get to ultimate lvl 85 I farm cronley rep asap and see how my char compares with my past chars.

3. He is very easy to find and drops good loot (with his chest) unlike most other nemesis who are really rare, and unlike most bosses who you can farm a lot and not get much purples.

Well thanks, when you look at it that way i guess he isn’t so bad.