Why are the characters have no distinct differences for each class?

How clever you are remains in a future topic. Cleverness is automatically ruled out. You are at a disadvantage at the moment solely because of your limited English. I’m not holding it against you.

Thank you my good lord , so kind of you.

I am with Norzan here. Why do you want different faces? I can’t even distinguish GENDER with full armor on.

See, even I learn something new every day. Like today for example, I found out I was a Lord.

I can tack that along with my other title Lord Pope powbam. Moving on up…

Just joshing ya… if I was a Lord I would then have a castle. And everyone knows that if I had my own castle I would also own a catapult. I would then catapult all my trash over my moat into my neighbor’s yards. Not very lordly but there you have it.

Rename yourself as Sir Powbam .Everyone here would lend you allegiance.

Another time it adds soul.All is not on efficiency.

Although I understand the OP legitimate claims/suggestion, I must inform OP that Crate is a small team and that means that cosmetic changes are very low priority, due to budget and other limitations. I myself prefer to see new content and bugs squashed before engaging in any cosmetic changes.

And now that I am talking about cosmetic changes… When expansion arrives you will have some sort of transmogrify capabilities.

Check the Grim Misadventure called: A NEW YOU.

Maybe this is not what you are looking for but I think it may come closer.

I am not english native speaker either but I am having trouble following you here; your expressions strike me as odd, as english goes anyway.

I think I get the meaning anyway.

Ce sont les détails qui font la différence .La possiblité d’avoir un visuel spécifique avec une apparence unique permettrait une immersion plus importante.

Je pense que mon anglais est compréhensible de tous mais vu que vous avez décidé de me prendre pour un débile je vais vous laisser entre gens supérieurement intelligents.

A plus .

Yeah, I don’t even see the faces of my toons. What I do see is the armor and weapons, aka gear. Having those look cool is the way to go.

Here’s the Grim Misadventure #112: A New You describing the new Illusionist and their ability to make your gear look like other gear you’ve found.

I am from Spain.

It is the details that make the difference. The possibility of having a specific visual with a unique appearance would allow a greater immersion.

I think my English is understandable to all but since you decided to take me for a moron I will leave you between superiorly intelligent people.

See you .

It’s the subtleties, dude. People always get offended so easily by the way I type. It’s crazy but I actually talk nothing like how I type. Go figure.

Lol you are so full of yourself.You sure have a big house for you and your huge ego .

Ps : plz moderators don’t erase my message , you like democracy no?

Your posts are not relevant to the topic or OP. So expect them to be deleted again.

You’ve made your point. Move on.

This is the last time I am going to purge the bullshit from this thread. Next time will be bans.

(Hint: forums aren’t a Democracy)

Please stop derailing the OP’s post with irrelevant internet arguments.

We are not a community? Wow so disappointing.

Last time i post so you won’t have to bann anybody dude.

Please ban me and delete all the data related with this account.

Honestly, you should wait for the expansion. It’ll add Transmog system like in Diablo 3, so you’ll be able to customize the look of your character(s). Keep in mind that the basic two models will still remain.

It’s an indie title, you can’t expect Blizz level of polish from it…

well the enivornment level design is among the best, better than diablo 2 except for act 5 (that was on another level) and certainly better than both diablo 3 + poe combined.

so i was saying…i do hope i see in the future i see a character customization.

with 2 classes being in one character, the selection like dark souls with different head/body/parts of the body customization would be better than a character redesign for each class.

and better presentation of showing the character look.