Why is Korvaak a Super Boss?

Strange. Wouldn’t call him that at all. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to defeat him so easily with my characters. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Most calm Celestial in the Grim Dawn universe. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We didn’t?

Oh yes, GT was made by someone not from Crate Entertainment.
Weird tho.

Asked Dammit.

1 Like

Run the shattered realm a bit and tell the same once you have met shattered korvaak in higher SR shards. :grin:
That guy is evil.

1 Like

Facts. I don’t know who’s worse, him or Theodin. Of course mad Queen tops them all :sweat_smile:

nah, it’s actually fabius. Don’t believe me? Nobody fights him above shard 100 almost.

1 Like

Fabius is actually a true Nemesis for some builds, same as Grava.

1 Like

100% mad queen in most cases…
she is fucking nuts in SR
fabi can be absurdly dangerous.
depending on the weapons he spawns with

2 Likes

If I see MQ in SR I just quit half the time after the first few deaths.

“just don’t die” ? :grin:

1 Like

Oh darn that’s what I was doing wrong this whole time! :exploding_head: :rofl:

1 Like

It is kinda funny that among the unspeakable monstrosities the player has to face – be it creatures crafted for war by beings of pure magical energy, demons of hell itself, sorcerers corrupted by the powers of a god, the very messengers of a deity – some of the most pants-shitting foes one can see on the screen in SR are a very, very stabby dude, a walking treestump and a bigass earwig. Don’t get me wrong, Korvaak is a terror and so is Theodin, but the fact a random Nightblade, a tree and a bug are similar in threat level to those guys is kinda hilarious. Hell hath no fury like a giant insect queen away from her brood, it seems.

2 Likes

Just curios as to who the tree is? Kuba?

Gargabol. /10chars

1 Like

Ahh I see. Funny, he’s not that bad at for most of my chars at 75-76 but I don’t go higher than that so maybe it’s that.

Depending on the toon ur running & muts she can be a run ender, yeh.
Heck… even if she only did 50% of the dmg she is doing now she would be scary ngl.

1 Like

I always wondered why Theodin is considered dangerous. My purifier killed him, without counting the time between phases, in like 5 seconds, still don’t know why because my purifier’s damage isn’t good. My first character (when I was a noob) was a Death Knight for Vit/Cold Drain Essence. It facetanked Theodin.
Loghorrean always seemed like an easiest boss in the entire game, Theodin glass cannon and Korvaak… being a really good end-game boss, though a little weak.
In SR 75 on Normal I facetanked everything with my Warder, though on Normal. Only Grava was annoying because it was deleting my auras.