Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist

Yeah, not happening with Skeletons in their current state. They would require some massive buffs.

I really hope it happens at some point, while I love the destructive capabilities of this build it does not match the class fantasy I was aiming for with my Cabalist, which was a Necromancer drawing upon the eldritch powers of the 3 Witch Gods to foritfy their abilities and minions.

For Ghol’s Malice version do you feel cabalist or ritualist is stronger

Both are kind of equal.

Did you take down the Ghol’s Malice version from here?

Yeah, kind of because it got its own build thread here: The Rawr God - Pet Cabalist

(The GT link given in this thread was outdated. Use the one in the above link instead)

hi my friend,newbie here,could please tell me ur most powerful pet BD,wants to copy,or is this one the most powerful?

hi,Maya,i want to know why you invest possession rather than master of death,because this is a pet build,but possession has no good to pets,or i was wrong.wait ur aswer.

Hi Yu_Zhang,
Cause this build is focus on Elemental dam for pet but the Master of Death is providing bonus for Vitality pet. It means investing on MoD is not bringing much benefit.
Possession does not work on pet, however it provides some Damage absorption and Chaos resistance, which is nice. :smiley:

1 Like

thx my bro,Damage absorption and Chaos resistance,is it so expensive to invest that much?or Damage absorption is very precious?

Not too expensive when you’re facing with some hard bosses on Ultimate, especially with this build. Survival first. :smiley:

2 Likes

What @kartora said.

You honestly can go with Master of Death if you prefer. I just like to make my builds as tanky as possible and I did not notice much difference offensively.

My most powerful Pet build however is this one: The Fluffy Squishy - Pet Conjurer

1 Like

Any changes to the build due to the nerf of the Mythical Shadowfiend’s Cord?

On another note is it worth it to swap out 1 of the Mogdrogen’s Blessing for 1 Mender’s powder to cap pet’s chaos resistance?

After new patch it became harder to play with this build.

Where in the game do you feel its harder? and why

Elite, Homestead. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/w26Rd7p2
Star enemies just melt my pets.

are you referring to the beginner build guide for leveling or the end game char? your GT link suggest that it is the leveling guide posted in the thread “the carnival”

also what posted is pure garbage, you have almost no items that supports your pets.

When I come into a thread about an end game build, I get pretty confused when someone says “this builds is dead” or something and then shows a GT link of a build that is 10% finished :stuck_out_tongue:

About items I just have no luck. I will continue to play see what happens next.

Try to use green items, they can give pet bonuses too.

Both Rovers, Bysmiel and Soleal factions have decent options for a pet build. Barrenholme has some nice rings even if they aren’t optimal for this build and Malmouth resistance will get you a passable relic or better yet try and get Ancestor or even Savage which should keep you going until you move onto epic relics.

You’ll also need to up your pets resistances or they will get destroyed by anything that isn’t a basic melee attack, Rifthound Salts will cover the non-capped elemental resistance and Mender’s powder should cover the aether and chaos. If you build up these defenses your pets will at least survive long enough that the cooldown for summoning them again will be available. Otherwise just keep your eyes out for any gear that buffs your pets while also giving you defenses and resistances

1 Like