The Rawr God - Pet Cabalist

* Build has been abandoned for now. Choose another build instead *

Foreword:

I am not good at coming up with names for Titles…
Anyway, we will be focusing on acid & poison and making Un-living bombs.

• [Pet] [1.1.8.1] (c+) (sr+) The Rawr God - Pet Cabalist (Maya)

• Damage: Pets
    • Active Skills: Summon Blight Fiend, Reap Spirit, Summon Eldritch Talon, Blood of Dreeg, Curse of Frailty, Call of the Grave, Sovereign
    • Passive Skills: Possession, Bonds of Bysmiel, Spectral Binding, Presence of Might (x2)
    • WPS Skills: none

GrimTools Link: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVlmggXZ

Shattered Realms, Shard 96: https://i.imgur.com/CAbdAn9.jpg
No Shrines/Potions/Consumables used except for Tonic of Mending.

Callagadra, Scion of Sands: https://i.imgur.com/Rl89Rnu.jpg
Took about 15 mins. No potions/consumables used. Avoid its sand attacks and you will be fine.

1 Like

Beginner Guide:

Another one

And another birb

And a final one for the Rawr!

Got enough Reserbirbs now

1 Like

Callagadra falls, but Crate of Entertainment, as expected is a no go. Too much AoE in the build and not enough Single target dmg to burst him down before Crates overwhelm you. Maybe in the hands of someone with a bit more skill, it might be possible. But Fwuffy can’t do it :sob:

Build was updated. It can now do Crucible with Extra Spawns without Blessings/Banner :blush:

Build updated, can now do SR upto 95 (could go higher, haven’t tried).

Unfortunately, the build plays more like a caster now. Also Cally kill times went up to 22 mins from the previous 17 :frowning:

Build updated, better times and went to SR 96 :blush:

No Shepherd’s Crook Devo anymore tho :frowning:

No Shepherd’s Crook? Blasphemy! :slight_smile: did you compare Ghol Cabalist and Ghol Conjurer? Which one do you personally like more?

Ghol Conjurer = no Blightfiends and no 2x Briarthorns or 2x Birbs. I personally don’t really see the point :woman_shrugging:

My Bad, i wanted to ask about Ghol Cabalist and Ghol Ritualist.

I prefer Cabalist, but that is mostly because I like BoD over Totem (since totem is stationary) and CoF over Devouring Swarm (due to the AoE). But both should show comparable performance.

Hey Maya. Question here. In your way to sr shred 96, have you ever had a boss level that all 4 bosses aggro at you with minimum movement? I cannot beat sr 84 cause in either one of 82 to 84, I always got a small boss level map with all 4 bosses aggro at me. I did move pixel by pixel and was extremely careful, but once I encountered the first boss, other 3 were aggro as well. Could you share any tips to avoid that? Or you managed to beat the level 1 vs 4?

That is where the camera trick comes in :yum:

What you do is, rotate the camera so that North faces Down and South is Up. You do it before entering the Boss Shard and then proceed to move towards the bosses. That should help with the aggro thing.

In the same vein, another thing you can do is Zoom in on your char and it will be even easier to avoid unnecessary aggro.

Hope that helps :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Maya! Your trick works like a charm! I was able to beat SR 90 today. The higher shard levels really take a long time to beat, with elite bosses with 10 billion+ hp. I can understand why you stopped at 96. :slight_smile: Will try to beat SR 95 once I get time. Thanks again! Your trick makes the boss level so easy with Goul Cabalist.

1 Like

Hi Maya!
im just wondering if im doing something wrong, you said in the post that summon familiar and hellhound are active, but in the GT link they dont show as a active skill, is there a problem in the GT link or its right the way it is?

Ty for letting me know. GT link is correct but description wasn’t updated. Changed it :blush:

Also, welcome to the forum :yum:

1 Like

Ty for the reply! Much respect for you, new to pet builds, and i knew youre the Goddess. So ty for the help!

1 Like

Hey @Maya

Can you tell me the reason for using the Reap Spirit in this build? :smiley:

Thanks,