The Carnival - A Guide to Pets

• Pet Oppressor updated
  • Master of Death Sucks (Fite me!)
  • Still not much progress on Solo Shaman leveling guide…

Oh and um… some small changes to the guide, mostly in the form of fixing typos and stuff that you probably wouldn’t notice…

EDIT:

Given the new difficulty increase of the base game content, I might scrap the Solo Shaman leveling guide altogether. We will see…

So putting a pause on that until the Patch hits.

Added a Pet Witchblade to the List

bro man,thx from china

1 Like

:heart:

Also welcome to the forums :blush:

Q: do you have a build for acid/poison summoner with heavy usage of Blight Fiends? :slight_smile: I need some tips.

I was thinking about using Dreeg Venom Seal, Mythical Rotmender’s Ring, Mythical Blightshard Amulet and Mythical Blightstone Invoker

Final goal would be to get Ghoul set (only have gloves now)

Aye, the ones below are all Blightfiend focused:

The Rawr God - Pet Cabalist ,
The Witch Doctor - Pet Ritualist ,
The Rawr Fiend - Pet Oppressor

I went with different items though.

• Yugol rings for the Phy > Acid Conversion.
  • Ruby amulet because focusing on Blightfiend Bombs means not focusing on Pet HP / resists, meaning the Rift scourges will die too fast to be of much use.
  • Plaguebearer for the -% Acid res, but I am not sure on it tbh due to the low proc chance. If building with greens, Scorpius Pumeller all the way :yum:

Fwuffy is now green and not red? Probably am color blind :scream_cat:

Yeah… Fwuffy became green…

Added a Witching Hour Cabalist to the list.

Nice guides ;^)
@Maya, can u plz give us link not to zippyshareshittypagewithtonsofads, but Google drive will be ok?

Okay :^( sad then

You can just browse the guide on the forum itself btw, if the Online PDF and the offline versions are a no go. It is on the second post/comment. While I did cut out some stuff to make it fit within the word limit, it still holds most of the needed info.

Okay, thx a lot:^)

Can you help me to figure out this

As you can see Physical Resist didn’t change after using the skill Call of the Grave. Why so?

its for the player since it is not listed under “to all pets” on the item.

This is similar
https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/7717
the skill modifiers to call of the grave is for the player, not for the pets.

2 Likes

Yes, you are correct. Both bonuses are for the player stats, just checked it.

I’ve been out of the loop for a while. What would you consider the BEST OVERALL CONJURER (damage, survivability, easiest time with superbosses/celestials) one of these builds or something sigatrev has came up with?

It’s nice to see such a wide variety of build choices but personally I would only like to play the best and I haven’t been keeping up with the game and it’s changes lately.

Fluffy Squishy double Familiar Conjurer, by a mile.

Btw, new patch brought with it buffs for pet Belts along with a slight nerf for Shadowfiend Cord. So probably will be changing some stuff soonTM.

I can tell you this much, Fluffy Squishy will probably be using Nosferattis from here on out. Or might leave it untouched and instead put this up as an alternate build option: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqOMRd2

We will see.

1 Like