Will O Wisp - Pet Cabalist

It is for the proc :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi Maya! Thank you very much for your guides! I encountered an issue with the download link of your “The Carnival - A Guide to Pets”. The zippy site exhibits malicious behaviors. It also would attempt to redirect me to download an extension on the chrome store. When attempting to go back to this page, it attempted to download a random MSI file. For now, this nuub is going to work with the online version. :smiley:

1 Like

Hm… I use Adblock, so don’t encounter any problems with Zippy.

But try this: https://we.tl/t-ZWed5F4Sfb (WeTransfer)

Thank you very much, Maya! I stopped using AdBlock when Chrome decided they were going to abandon their APIs. Maybe it is time to pick it up again :D.

Thank you again for your hard work! Your guides are very insightful and easy to follow… not to mention are always updated!

Social distance XOXO’s!!

1 Like

Oh! Cool thank you! I’ll go check it out. Umm… for my nuubbiness, what’s the down low on uBlock Origin vs AdBlock?

1 Like

Over 3 years later and this is still my go-to walking simulator. Thanks for this build.

1 Like

Build updated to 1.1.9.8 :yum:

1 Like

Build further updated because I wanted to be lazier and tankier image

Killed the Ravager of Souls with a mooostly completed build (still missing Bysmiel’s Trinkets). I mean, it took about 20 minutes but that’s 1 Ravager kill more than my Deathknight or Ultos Warder. Thanks Maya, you rock! I guess Calla or Crate would be next.

1 Like

Congratulations on the kill image

Regarding the kill time and Crate/Calla, the build relies a ton on Bysmiel’s Trinkets in order to work, but with some changes, can be turned into a non-trinket build. So, if you want, I can try and alter your current setup for better performance, mostly in terms of damage conversion and resistance reduction :3

1 Like

No need! I have plenty of hours in-game and a few characters I can farm SR on; I know it’s just patience to get the gear I need to finish a build. I’ve just been playing some non-melee, non-direct damage builds lately for a bit of variety.

I’ll keep grinding to finish this character out. Also just started a Sentinel with plans for a retaliation build haha.

1 Like

Malmoth of luck shall bless you

1 Like