Wind Devil Skill

As far as I know, there is no reason whatsoever to ever invest more than one skill point in that skill.

The other nodes are fine (RR, stacking DoT), but the main node doesn’t bring anything of value (low, non-stacking damage, debuff of dubious value).

Changing the WD’s attack from a debuff to an actual attack would allow their damage to stack… but would change the RR type to a non-stacking type, so nope.
Adding a 4th minion at slvl 24 as is the case for Guardians and Blade Spirit would sure give an incentive to sometimes invest in the skill, but it would be slvl 1 or slvl 24, with anything in between worthless, so not a good option either.
Increasing duration would be good QoL, but not exactly good value for your skill points.
Adding Fumble on top of Impaired Aim would be borderline OP…

I dunno, but there should be some reason to invest in the skill.
Since any non-savagery Shaman lacks OA, maybe a DA debuff ?

worth to note this is a technicality, could just separate it so first/main node was like blade spirit attack aura and 2nd node was its own debuff aura, effectively granting the blade spirit 3 different skills/1 of each node

this would just buff elemental dmg Savagery shamans, no? - suppose Evoker vindi and upheaval druid etc wouldn’t mind being buffed tho :sweat_smile:

Points in main node should make them faster
And last longer
And behave smarter

I hate wind devils

3 Likes

I know what the issue with wind devils is - that they are not permanent by default :smirk:

1 Like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.