[WIP][MASTERY] The Rift Wardens

Oh I didnt realize that thw damage I specified was 10 per second to a toal of 30. I thought it was 10 total damage over 3 seconds.

Any idea where the 100% to all damage comes from?

All damage is total damage.

Out of curiosity is there a way to prevent the tooltip from adding in the spirit bonus to damage types or is that hard coded?

I never paid attention to that very much and on Grim calc it doesn’t seem to calculate it, haven’t checked in game though with my Arcanist.

Its not a huge deal, I suppose I could adjust the damage values of the skill itself to match closely to what I want.

Made some solid progress last night. Starting to get the workflow down pretty well. I am currently attempting to make a toggled aura which is proving a little confusing, as it seems you need a fake skill linked to the actual aura skill itself. I wont be able to look at it further until next week as I will be out of town.

In making the new skill I actually borked my previous one that I had set up, shows up as a red X on the skill tree. I have feeling its what I messed with in the skills list, but wont know until next week :frowning: