[Witch Hunter] Dreeg's Vomit

There are still mobs in ultimate that will hit you for 75% of your health pool. Add to that, some mobs that will either freeze/stun/root you and it can be a quick death. That’s not to say that I am melting many mobs, but you do have to be a tad careful. It is not ultra squishy, but it is not the opposite either, as you have indicated.

I agree, we’re on the same page.

Hey,

Thanks for the build, I’m enjoying it quite a bit.

However, I’m having problems with the devotion skills.

I have: 1 point of each on the crossroads (except order), Hawk, lizard, Jackal, Eye of the guardian, akeron’s scorpion, Manticore, affliction (only 3 points for the skill), chariot of the dead, behemoth and abomination like you said, but I’m still short one point for tainted eruption…:rolleyes: (I have 50 points of course)

I think the devotion build you linked on the OP doesn’t work, so, sorry if it’s a stupid question, but can you give me the order to unlock all the skills ?

Hey guys, this build seems soo nice. I have one question though… As a levelling character, how would you choose attribute points on each level ?

I don’t want to make errors :wink: (i’m a new player^^)

i use mark of apostate instead of BoM its good :slight_smile:

Hi there, I am really interested in trying this build.

Is the a possibility of getting a step by step devotion tree section added?

Gonna try this out on an alt. Thanks for being ultra-pedantic with all the information in your OP. Wish more builds were like this.

By tweaking your skills a little bit you could get vastly more damage. You miss out on a lot by leaving your Nidallia’s Hidden Hand and Nidallia’s Justified Ends at one point apiece prior to +skills. And some of the points you have aren’t doing much - namely Phantasmal Armor, Merciless Repertoire (and the points needed to get to it…), Anatomy of a Murderer (unless it is either boosted by +skills or in a cunning build why bother?), and then Vile Eruption and Terrifying Gaze - Vile Eruption doesn’t work terribly well on a transmuted DEE and Terrifying Gaze doesn’t scale well in general so both can be droped to one point.

Give something like this build a try and see what you think - I suspect your DPS will skyrocket especially against single targets. And there should be little to no loss of DPS in AoE settings, likely even a gain.

Edit: And I just realized I contributed to a necro’d thread. Very sorry everybody.

I’m playing something similar gameplay. I need to change a few pieces of my gear to have good defenses, but the attack is preety good at the moment. I have this skills: http://grimcalc.com/build/ndgFUZ3

I use dreeg’s dagger and fiend’s Resolve instead of two weapons. I use abomination with shadow strike to start the battle and then I use dreeg’s relic attack adn infinite gaze. After that I cast dreeg’s eye. Even the champions die in a few seconds after using curse of fratiluty and veil of shadow. I was going to make a guide, but after reading this one, my guide would be pretty similar.

Greetings

Am I missing something for the devotion points? do i also need to use the rat?

I am also have the same problem.

Is this build not viable anymore? I mean this exact build, without changes. I’ve build it using http://www.grimtools.com/calc/ and I’ve come up with having 381 spirit and needing 574.