Witchblade chaos conversion question

Hey,so if i use 2 of these

Does it convert every physical dmg source from devotions,and the procs like markovian and zolhan?

If they do i rly feel like consecrated blades from solaes witchfire conversion should get some dmg buff like how discord from cadence gets dmg buffs on top of the conversion,if not the occultist conversion feels kinda meh,i get its good for pets but a little love for your character wouldnt hurt,its not like chaos melee witchblades are op right?

yes, the field command modifier is global thus applies to everything

any such modifier would apply to more than just melee witchblades or this/your witchblade specifically, it would then be available to all and any occultist chaos combo with said modifier, and since it’s a global buff would be potentially extremely powerful and blow other builds up
Discord comparison doesn’t really work well, because it’s a localized modifier that only applies to cadence itself and only the cadence hit/3rd hit. And since Occultist consecrated blades is global would apply to anything and everything making any dmg mod there quickly more significant and potentially impactful for builds and builds not considered outside this witchblade

1 Like

Thanks for the reply,and yeah I see your point makes sense for sure,basicaly im gonna try out a dual wield witchblade,but im guessing those weapons arent exactly bis anyways,something like fang of cthon might be stronger

iirc, been a while, you can get 100 conversion without 2
and i think, think back then bis was 2x bloodlord blades, because more dmg, and 2x chaos comp (20%) 30% from occultis and 50% from Abom = 100 anyway
might also have been 1 bloodlord blade and 1 servitor dont’ remember for sure

That is an interesting weapon for sure,could maybe use a little extra something to give it that push in power,the cd thing could be nice for doom bolt resets,but at that point might as well make a doom bolt build instead of an auto attack melee lol

Also a shame Naren Kur’s Bladeisnt that great

wasn’t so much because of the RNG CDR for possession i think but because of the overall dmg bonus etc,
since the RNG CDR might not be that useful in terms of what melee witchblade uses (Abom/Dying God, and no doom bolt ofc)