Xbox One Version questions

So I wasn’t sure where to put this so I figured here would be a good start.

Its been confirmed that Grim Dawn is coming to Xbox One, I have a couple of questions.

Do we know when this is likely to be?

Is the game going to get XboneX enhanced?

Will there be a Pack version that contains Ashes and new expansion etc?

I’m guessing Xbox version will be after the new Expansion releases

I’m looking forward to it, I pretty much only play GD when I can be bothered to turn on my PC at the moment, mainly due to just moving house and my PC is not really setup at the moment so I’ve been spending more time on my Xbox, and I love sitting on the sofa with the controller and my 4K TV, the only thing that will complete it for me is having GD to play on it :slight_smile:

Anyone else looking forward to GD on Xbox?

The answer to all your questions is we don’t know. Devs haven’t yet given much detail on it. But, as usual, keep an eye on the Development Updates which come out every couple of weeks (next one on Monday) and also the live streams which are also sort of every couple of weeks depending on how busy the team is. Hopefully there’s going to be one later today. If so, it’ll be announced here:

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=629777#post629777

Yep , also looking forward to it fella , pretty quiet on it around here , I’ve watched the past couple streams and tried asking during stream with no reply , the wait will be worth it hopefully

Zantai said this in the 25th May stream.

“Any news on Xbox version? Still shooting for Q4 this year??
It’s being worked on, Rhis is working hard on that. I’m not sure it’s at right now, I haven’t looked at it for a while - you know, working on Forgotten Gods and all - last I heard it’s in a pretty good state. Not sure how close it is to release.”

Thanx for the reply