You Tube builds with MI's I call GD stash cheats

good luck finding an MI without any roll at all

1 Like

I don’t understand the fear of QoL.

2 Likes

why would someone bother to GDstash a mediocre grey item with affixes?(common drop), when there are actual crafted gloves one could put affixes on? :confounded:

how do you “load up up” 50 amulets, in GDstash, and get random affixes applied? - don’t you have to manually select the affixes you get?
the whole idea of GDstash being you reduce the RNG by atleast getting to cherrypick the correct affix/modifier for such as ex Conduit?? @_@

100% there are GDstasher streamers or YT’ers out there somewhere, i doubt if it wasn’t a statistical likelihood even if small
but maybe, juuuust maybe, you should check what you are looking at, both build and itemwise, srs, input the items in GT and you can sorta “check” how common/likely it might be - but more importantly: unless said affixes are 100% crucial to the build, it’s unlikely they are fully GDstashed
^many builds roll with either completely affixless MIs(so user is free with whatever rolls), or only 1 specific affix required, or even magic affix only, to increase the chances of making a build possible, by not using 5 triple rare items…
something like ex getting the right Conduit prefix is a heckuvalot easier to get legit(not that hard), than ex specific double affixed Stoneplate greaves. Conduit, specially if it’s only the prefix modifier, does not automatically make a build GDstashed

1 Like

All my RNG is wasted in leveling. lol

2 Likes

you can insert pictures here no need to direct to imgur

I feel this very very deeply.

As usual now with the game, just GD Stashed them and said forget it. Not worth the time farming for something, I’ll delete eventually. Check it out, say cool then delete.

Wait, you can do that?

7fd1edc4fe92b9ced76e1f30ce90121c

1 Like

Still a bit perplexed that the OP “calls out” these GD stashers like it’s a bad thing and then proceeds to admit doing it himself… so maybe it’s not a bad thing after all~

1 Like