Zenith Miniblog: The Elementalist (Part 2) (Release!)

Terror Knight Blood Rage skill needs rebalancing. As it stands its a 1 pointer because the HP drain scales way to fast cost +16hp/s for +11 OA and 9 DA.
Rank 1 I respecced out of because it was doing more damage to me than the mobs. I picked it back up later once after I gotten hp regen much higher than it drain.

Beggars CAN be choosers. It’d be nice if chain lightning didn’t require a mob target to be cast (not sure if that’s possible). As it stands, fairly clunky to use because it constantly requires a recast if your cursor happens to fall off various mobs. Not quite the ungodly lightning storm I envisioned/hoped.

Hi.

I was wondering what stats does Ice Wall get per tier? Does it get more blocks? More damage/slow? No idea if I should invest points in it or not due to that ui bug. :confused:

Edit: at rank 3 I have 3x iceblocks now, yay. No idea if the other stats increase or not though.

I’m pretty sure it isn’t.

It gets more iceblocks. The tooltip in the next release of Zenith will make a note of this.

I am wondering if Zenith mod has version that combine with Cornucopia?
or anything else?

how does citadel of ice work?? is it a chance on hit? is there an internal cooldown on it? 4s of 100% damage absorb seems ridic for something not to have a cd on

You use it at will, and during its usage it eats up a tremendous amount of energy/second. No cooldown.

36 energy/second for 4 second invul? lol whats the point of playing the game when you can run around with godmode :stuck_out_tongue:

it doesn’t scale with max mana loooool

Can you make it a toggle? I can have 36 energy/sec NP, I just wanna run around with godmode

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░

So I’m currently using the DAIL compilation, and levelling with nothing but Chain Lightning has been working pretty well for me so far. I’m planning on doing an Elementalist/Shaman combo, however, I’m wondering how those of you playing with similar combinations are dealing with electrified mobs? They’re taking me ages to kill, and as far as I can tell I have no way of reducing mob resists with these mastery combos until endgame, and even then I’m only going to have 1 or 2 ways of doing so which may not be enough to increase my damage against them to a decent amount. Any advice?

Rupture (the fire damage fire pillar skill) has a 33% chance to debuff enemies’ elemental resist by 100% (multiplicative) for 3 seconds. Try it out.

I originally started playing with shaman/elementalist combo for a stormcaller build (also DAIL, s-mode) but sadly I found the early skills underperforming and in overall too few choices with lightning.

I ended up recreating the character with shaman/storm combo (storm from GQ) and at level 73 I have 1600% bonus to lightning damage :stuck_out_tongue:

But elementalist has been great with fire and cold builds so far! :slight_smile:

Oh, there must be a bug for the Elementalist mastery in the DAIL compilation, the tooltip for rupture appears like this .
Not entirely sure how to get the image to show in the comment without opening in another tab, sorry.

I believe I saw your comment in the DAIL comments at some point Mood, how’s the build with that combination performing late-game? I’m finding Elementalist to be performing fairly well early on with nothing but Chain Lightning and one of the passive skills, but I’m considering switching over to Shaman for my main damage dealing with a set-up similar to the old Stormcaller build by Zappa, but I’m not too sure yet.

Put a .png on the end of it.

Yeah, I had temporarily adjusted the tooltip to explain what it did, but I actually just fixed that bug too so it automatically generates the correct information. Hotfix incoming (albeit to the Zenith mod; this standalone version is more or less deprecated).

New tooltip:

Oh ok, cheers. Will the stand-alone mod for the Elementalist mastery get updated in the DAIL compilation with the new tool-tip?

I would ultimately encourage Davood to be pulling from Zenith (now featuring Elementalist and two other masteries), rather than this standalone version of the mastery. What he pulls from is up to him. If he’s still taking from this standalone release, I suppose I can update it.

Fair enough, will just have to wait and see what he does with it. Will probably take a look at Zenith and give it a go over the weekend. Elementalist looks pretty good thus far, so I’ll definitely be giving the other masteries a shot.

Sorry I forgot to verify this earlier, but using the skill with the current version of DAIL will still work in terms of damage and reducing enemy resistances, it’s only the tooltip that is bugged? Also, have you spoken to Davood in regards to whether or not he’s going to pull straight from Zenith or should I make mention of it in his thread for DAIL as well? Cheers.