zentai,we need hotfix2 now!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg3ODA5NzY3Mg==.html#paction
150ex x 10 eat nothing

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgwODEyNTQ1Ng==.html?spm=a2hzp.8253869.0.0&from=y1.7-2

kill god eat nothing (V1.006)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg3OTg1MzA0MA==.html?tg=fl2&tpa=dW5pb25faWQ9MjAwMDAxXzEwMDE4OV8wMV8wMQ
kill god eat nothing (V1.007h1) 5minute 48second

Thermite Mine is very imbalance which can multiple trigger the devotion Meteor
Shower ignore its cooldown time.Six Thermite Mine can trigger six Meteor
Shower at one timeļ¼Œand new Thermite Mine can trigger new MeteorShower怂
their burn dot damage can superpose 怂

Itā€™s worked that way for a few patches, perhaps as long as Mines have been able to be bound to devotions.

They, technically, are pet class entities. Like Wind Devils and Blade Spirits, they have their own cooldown for devotion procs. They are also significantly more unwieldy than most abilities. But yea, you could also do something like bind the Tempest devotion or Magi devotion to them as well. And Bosses are not all stun immune, just like 99.999% stun resistant. Which doesnā€™t matter when you stun them 10000 times a second.

A more problematic interaction of Thermites is the fact that they can hard CC bosses that should be CC immune by pathing-locking them.

Impressive build in any case. ;x

Can anyone see / tell me what the rings, amulet, medal, and relic are? Iā€™m having a really hard time determining which items they are.

I have some guesses but the quality is really bad so itā€™s hard for me to tell for sure.

ā€œ kill god eat nothingā€ impressive ļ¼

To be clear this is a Zentai:

This is a Zantai:

(he is third from the left)

This is Zantai in a Zentai:

I hope this clears up the confusion of Zantai / Zentai.

Lolā€¦ wtf

10/char

Zantai really needs to come up with some new fucking hobbies. I figured he was probably weird anyway. Just not that weird.

While heā€™s looking for a new hobby he needs to just go ahead and fire Miss Muffet and hire a new interior decorator, preferably one that doesnā€™t sit on a tuffet all day, eating her curds and whey.

Lazy slob.

CT sorc does the same
WB does the same
Lets nerf everything strong instead of buff something weak. Do it like Bunge\Blizzard, do it like Activision, work like Activision, make the cool game like a shit.

LOLā€¦Thanks for sharing but I trust the poster just made an honour mistake, IIRC he translated V1.006 and V1007 announcements for the biggest Chinese GDer community, so it could be just a spelling mistake.

Thanks for sharing anyway, really pumped some juice!:smiley:

Ta,
Reyes

Zantai with his date
Merry Christmas to Zantai, and all GD designers!

He is Zantai
May wear a Zentai
But he is not a Hentai

jokes only, merry Xā€™mas & Happy New Year

rings - closed fist of vengeance/ open Hand of mercy
medal- mark of divinity
Amulett - avenger of cairn
relic - ulzuins pyroclasm

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Working on itā€¦

This thread went places.

I have to agree itā€™s real good.
A suggestion of mine would be to make all tree mine (from one cast) the same entity.
Instead of a potential of 6 procs from the devotion, you could have 2.

On what? growing hair? :rolleyes::p:rolleyes:

What because they called you out as a mermaid furry? :rolleyes::p:rolleyes:

Excuse my sarcasm :smiley:

Your places apparently!