[1.0.0.4] Cadence Witchblade - 100% unkillable, 100% faceroll build

I’m probably missing something, but why use Menhir’s bulwark instead of Oleron’s rage?

so you can reach that ~1000/sec HP regen…

If your using a shield then menhirs bulwark is a lot better. It gives loads of flat damage, very high flat hp regen, damage absoption, extra stun and resistance to health reduction damage.

I don’t get one thing, you say “go for lizard then kraken” but on your calculator it is completely different(chariot of the dead). So … is maybe your calculator wrong? So I basically level to 75 with 2h weapon and then switch to 1h + shield?

Very interesting. Would Blade Arc be better than Cadence in such case?

Great build, as usualy :slight_smile: thank you . Jaja can this build kill Mogdrogen?

Is there a pedestrian gear setup for this build? Something that uses vendor/craftables? I think the only piece of Marko’s I got is the shield. I don’t expect to find the rest any time soon unless I try to trade for them or something. Missing the blueprint for the helmet too.

There is many legendaries for a phys shield user so you should be half decently geared throughout by finding them. I would say black legion also has some good starting gear, the helmet is actually really good.

If you have enough iron and scrap you could make some green heavy boots and with luck you can get the ones that give a lot of resistances (I forgot the name) with around 100 OA.

If you want a good weapon then farm the secret shop in blood grove, I haven’t seen all the rolls yet but I’m pretty sure a good one is BIS.

as its mostly based on markovian’s 5pc, i didn’t do any craftable version, but builds like these aren’t hard to gear to a reasonable lvl to the point that u can farm content.

when gearing i would focus on the following:
-getting menhirs bulwark to lvl 22/12, not super hard to do as +menhir bulwark items are quite many

-getting a fast MI weapon like mentioned in previous reply

-OA since build naturally doesnt run high on OA.

Can i ask what MI is?

Also, are there any secret shops or specific spots that we can farm a BiS 1H weapon?

I saw the secret shop in blood grove, anything else?

Thanks!

MI = monster infrequent , or green drops like the one mentioned above

Earthbound weapons are awesome.

You have to find one though because that prefix is rare.

Yes ofc lol my mind got stuck thanks.

So is that hidden merchant in Blood Grove worth farming for BiS rare 1H?
What is your opinion?
If i am not mistaken, you wanted to get rid of Reavers Claw because it converted phys dmg to pierce, and i have seen that a good rare is truly BiS.

the bonescyth weapons. Aim for a lvl 74 with good rolls. They are amazing. They deal good damage, don’t convert to pierce and can get things like OA, 24% attack speed and bleed, phys damage and also life steal.

Random drop or we can farm this somewhere specifically?

You can farm it from Trogs. It’s pretty easy.

farm it at the secret shop in blood grove. Farming from trogs would take forever.

A lvl 74 green is highest it goes so it will usually have better stats. Keep trying untill you get the rolls you want. High attack speed is good and OA of course. Attack speed can go up to 24% or it’s the highest I have seen so far.

Cool build. Thinking of respeccing my Witchblade to something very similar to this.

For some reason, I really enjoy the tanky builds in this game. I had a similar character started, but I abandoned him as I really dislike non-AoE attacks and mine was turning out to be a “one hit wonder”.

Got most of the items in this build (still missing Black Star of Deceit, Markovian’s Distinction, Reforged Chains of Oleron and Oleron Mythical relic) and decided to make just a minor test against Elite Mad Queen (i know it’s easy). With my previous build i couldn’t kill her on Elite (her healing would outpace my damage). Killed her in around 20 secs now and i still need to level a few devotion skills to max level and get the items i mentioned. When i do that i’m going to test against Ultimate Mad Queen.

So yeah, really solid build.