[1.0.0.4] Tri-element Saboteur 2.0 - A (mostly) craftable build. 15sec madqueen etc

What did you do for stats? Great guide.

I have a fire damage dagger, +fire damage, etc, but its lower in dps than what I´m using (by like 100dps on char sheet), should you use the fire weapon or the higher dps? This is at lvl 25, going shear+ fire strike already.

Equip each one and test it in a city where you can find a stuffed dummy :wink:

Thanks for the leveling guide, because I was doing it all wrong.

This will help out a lot.

At least I got the part with the writs right.

I also like how you called Death’s Vigil by the name Death’s Virgil, lol.

Don’t all cities have dummies? Took me a while to find them in Devil’s Crossing, but, they are there across from the noose the game starts at. Outside the walls and down the road a piece from ole Barnabus.

What about Attributes?
Thanks!

And then what? Just look at the numbers? This game needs a damage meter :stuck_out_tongue:

I would LOVE for a parser like ACT to work with this game, have been saying that from the start.

This is not something I need you to do, but, I think more people would try out your build IF you had a link to the grimdawn calc for each of the respecs.

IE a link to the 1-40 build, the 40-50 build and then of course we already have the original ‘master’ build.

It’s nothing people can’t figure out with some reading though, but, you know how lazy people are. Just a suggestion to consider. I’m well on my way without it, but, I never skip down to the TLDR part. lol

RE: Stat points, it is my guess that putting almost all points in Physique with just a few points going into spirit/cunning in order to make sure we can equip the necessary gear is the way to go. I’m just guessing here though, we we’ll have to wait for the OP to know for sure. You can always respec the points later can’t you? I mean you can for sure, just not sure if you can do it in-game or not. Never tried.

It’s not like I’ve ever been wrong before, LOL

You need to be able to equip the Legplates and as a consequence you have to aim for 970 in Physique.
I’d put the rest in Spirit, no cunning is needed.

I just wanted to point out that I was 2/3rds right and not 1/3rd wrong as the ‘media’ would have you believe.

Also, playing now with flintcore bolts and the canister bomb and it’s quite a bit of fun. Almost a pity I’ll have to say goodbye in 25 lvls. Although by then I’m sure a change of pace will be fun.

970 physique minimum, 406 spirit minium. rest can either go physique or spirit. recommend physique.

i’m releveling one to fix some stats and kill mogdrogen.
there will be an update.

the above leveling process have been the single fastest and most enjoyable one i’ve ever done. this is speaking from soomeone whos lvled probably 20+ chars.

at 40, everything already melt. but once hit legion firestarters its just a joke from that point on.

also if u do have gear, the twinks come early. instead of the 75 grind like most builds. justice set is 68. elite legion daggers 70, ulzuin pyroclams 60. judicator rings 68 etc.

make sure to buy 2x reputation bonus scrolls for: black legion, rovers, devils crossing, homestead.

Somewhat new player here,but curious as to how this is possible.I bought the ones that give %100 rep but the one that give %50 are soul bound.And for the ones that give the %100,you can only do one time.Or is there something else?

Also if anyone can answer how or where do I get wanted poster to increase the bad rep for the other factions?

2x as in +100% scroll

Are you changing much? I am following your build, currently lvl 29.

very minor

Great build but i get killed by madqueen with the exact same setup from time to time. (like oneshot) Also my damage output is much lower somehow (have decent rolled daggers and flatfire damage on gear)

She has a projectile retaliation aura that shotguns u in melee, which is really shitty against this build. The legion dagger procs 2 projectiles each this plus pyroclasm can result in alot of shotgun dmg. you can change 1 dagger to ortus to mitigate this some what. you can also switch relic to annihilation.

how does blast shield interact with her projectile retaliation? since it’s multiple smaller hits is the shotgun mitigated completely with blast shield active? leveling a similar build for hardcore and i’m getting ready to try the mad queen

blastshield should completely mitigate it