[1.0.0.4] Tri-element Saboteur 2.0 - A (mostly) craftable build. 15sec madqueen etc

Update:
Solo’ed ultimate avatar of mogdrogen with this build.:smiley: Main post updated with guide + video on this fight.

I tried, I have exactly your build, components, augments and stuff, and he killed me sooooooooooooooo easily…

do u have 91% lightnign resist and +130% lightning resist above the cap?
also need 75%~ stun resist

Ok so… You’re buffing your character before fighting :slight_smile:

no u need to go over the 91% lightning resist cap by another 130%. thru augments, components etc.

he give u -130% lightning resist. just like your -resist stuff. so u must outstack his -resist to stay at 91%

Not easy to deal with fabius due to all these shiny/stormy skills x_x
I can barely see his blade barrier D:

What augments is everyone putting on their rings?

ive found that putting the elemental damage% one give more damage then straight fire and burn or +20% all damage. i cant remember the name off hand let me load my sabo. rhwons wisdom.

Jajaja, how do you put Attributes ?

Physical to put empowered legplates and after ?

Hi, thanks for update saboteur build Jajaja. I am curious how this build can handle ultimate compared to your phys warder in low gear ?

should be fine, as long as u have the craftable gear, buy legion daggers and preferably mark of divinity, which is also craftable.

to other ppl. 970 physique then spirit is fine, 406 spirit then full physique is fine also. not a very big variation

I’ve chosen the other one, so I’m curious to know the reasoning behind your choice?

fairly new player here, enjoying your build.
currently lvl 36 act3 normal (edit: veteran) and about to shift into firestrike already, because i found a “infernal spellblade” lvl 26 which is ridicioulusly strong.
screen dps went from 1200 fireblast to 4800 firestrike.
belgothian sheers attack animation seems to slow down the attackspeed tho, can you confirm?

thanks for your effort. great guide!

Thanks/ I start one following your leveling guide ! Many thanks !

Of all your builds, would you say this is the least gear dependent?

this or the physical warder. this is more damage oriented, warder more tank oriented

Great build Jajaja. Thanks. Beating Fabius is ridiculous with this. I just switch belts when I’m fighting him. I have a particularly good Girdle of stolen dreams (+108+3% OA) and I can facetank him. He’s literally down in a few dozen seconds.

what is the Distribuition of Stats points?

Here the last feed back 8 messages ago

Love the build.

Was thinking about how you use Chariot for filler and requirements and not for the proc (are you even critable?). Considering it costs 7 points I have been thinking about a replacement. I actually took some inspiration from another of your builds (Boring build - gave up not enough AoE without Ultros set).

One idea was dropping it for Viper and Falcon. Cost two more points but you keep most of the OA, you get a addition negative resist mechanic (Viper is 20% reduced elemental resists, Crown is flat resist redirection) and you get a very powerful proc. I was thinking if CoF procs things like crazy wouldn’t Flash Bang do something similar?

So you have Crown on LMB
Witchblade on SS
Swoop on Flash Bang

https://grimcalc.com/build/276F0To