[1.0.0.6] Infernal Tremors build showcase [Pyromancer]

That’s what I am crying about all the time. Whenever I’m theorycrafting a new build that’s not in the forums yet I and up having sth converted to aether or away from cold -.-

Did you come up with any ways to drop Warped Shard?

It’s too damn tempting to drop and i haven’t managed to log into the game for a while now so am curious

Any of the Beronath amulets would be great, but I’m not sure it’s worth the trade-off since ADctH is so Important in order to be able to use OT.

Maybe with a haunted steel instead of symbol of solael on the weapon, but that would reduce the reliable ADctH value and reduce the energy absorption which is extremely important for this build to function properly. It would also likely drop the damage since I’m not sure +1 all skills could match 10% conversion + 10% rr.

Going Tree route with devotions is also really recommended so Ghoul + Revenant aren’t reachable.

As much as I’d like to find a more elegant solution for the amulet, I’m not sure there’s much better if I still want this to be a no-MI solo gladiator viable build.

I see
Thanks
Hopefully Ishtak or something else has more energy sustain options

Plenty of energy mitigation ways now. Gearing and devotions should be much more flexible
Looking forward to when you update this

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2j08LEZ

non-MI version update of the build